New Year New Goals

Sooo over the weekend my diet remained the same, I can't remember the exacts but I'm normally not on here over the weekend so I'll leave the weekends as summaries.
Had a couple Jim Beam and Coke Zeros, I eat a lot less calories on the day to compensate and this never knocks me out of keto (though I know calories In vs calories Out is still the biggest factor, the hunger suppressant from keto is just so worth it).

I've been keeping an excel spreadsheet with my weight progress which I will post every 4 weeks, my starting weight was higher than posted on here due to a big ass carb day the day before I started as it was a friends birthday.

Progress is looking good, Monday morning blues before work but 1 week out of 12 done, same again rinse and repeat, a few steps towards the finishing line.

Last edited:
Input your diet in memo pad or note pad on your smart phone. It helps me remember. Easy as cut and paste.

Input your diet in memo pad or note pad on your smart phone. It helps me remember. Easy as cut and paste.

Yeah I got an old blackberry it kind of sucks, have to use the strength of Thor to press some keys down, waiting for a new one. I need a better variety in breakfast/lunch meals, chicken breasts etc are damn expensive in UK, Turkey is cheap but need to keep decent amount of fat in the diet. I might precook some home made burgers, filled with cheese and some red onion, mix it up a little.

My dinners on the night are always good, I'm rarely hungry at breakfast so debating the best approach, whether to force a bit of food down or just have 2 meals a day. Will experiment and see which works best, I think with workouts on the night having breakfast will be better in case hunger and any energy loss start to occur.

Yeah I got an old blackberry it kind of sucks, have to use the strength of Thor to press some keys down, waiting for a new one. I need a better variety in breakfast/lunch meals, chicken breasts etc are damn expensive in UK, Turkey is cheap but need to keep decent amount of fat in the diet. I might precook some home made burgers, filled with cheese and some red onion, mix it up a little.

My dinners on the night are always good, I'm rarely hungry at breakfast so debating the best approach, whether to force a bit of food down or just have 2 meals a day. Will experiment and see which works best, I think with workouts on the night having breakfast will be better in case hunger and any energy loss start to occur.

I am on a bbq chicken binge lately. I want more turkey. Its leaner then chicken. For fat, look into almonds, nuts, cashews. I love almond butter. I made salad dressing with 1tsp of olive oil and almond butter. Great source of healthy fat. What is your goal? I feed myself every couple hours. It speeds up my metabolism. I considered the ec stack but, its not healthy or safe. It works if you can handle it though, I don't suggest it. People should see their doctor before supplementing.

I am on a bbq chicken binge lately. I want more turkey. Its leaner then chicken. For fat, look into almonds, nuts, cashews. I love almond butter. I made salad dressing with 1tsp of olive oil and almond butter. Great source of healthy fat. What is your goal? I feed myself every couple hours. It speeds up my metabolism. I considered the ec stack but, its not healthy or safe. It works if you can handle it though, I don't suggest it. People should see their doctor before supplementing.

Goal is just pure weight loss, already my chest is way firmer and it feels good, just need stomach loss but thats gone down alot from initial loss and de-bloating.
Obv with Keto you have to keep your fat ratio higher than protein but I think a few turkey slices for breakfast and some veg is a nice start to the day. I put some double cream in protein shakes from now on, easy way to get the fat in.

I've slacked off the gym last 3 days as with the snow and ice cycling has been impossible, rather frustrating but as it's cleared up, time to go crazy tonight :):icon_surp

Yesterdays food

Breakfast
2 sausages, 2 bacon, mushrooms

Lunch
handful of wassabi nuts, boiled egg and 1/3 of a smoked sausage

Dinner
2 burgers stuffed with cheese and onion, green beans, cheese and mayo.

I've noticed it's very easy to create an excess in calories if you go crazy with cheese and mayo, so getting much stricter in that area, 1600-1900 calories works a treat at the moment and is a solid deficit, don't wanna be adding 300 where it is not necessary just for the sake of taste.

Goal is just pure weight loss, already my chest is way firmer and it feels good, just need stomach loss but thats gone down alot from initial loss and de-bloating.
Obv with Keto you have to keep your fat ratio higher than protein but I think a few turkey slices for breakfast and some veg is a nice start to the day. I put some double cream in protein shakes from now on, easy way to get the fat in.

I've slacked off the gym last 3 days as with the snow and ice cycling has been impossible, rather frustrating but as it's cleared up, time to go crazy tonight :):icon_surp

Don't do a disservice to yourself. Upload before pics so you and everyone can your progress over time. Its inspiring and it helps motivate you when you get stuck or so you feel like it. Yeah, turkey is an even leaner meat. I think I need to lessen carbs, add in more green, leafy veggies, and begin the weeding out process. Yogurt has been a kicker for me. It will go shortly. Keep up with the gym. The best shape I have ever found myself in, I was 160lbs but, I looked 185lbs plus, crisp clean diet 8months in counting, and a series of strength training routine with high volume. I want to get back there and better again. Stick to your script. Good stuff.

Dinner
2 burgers stuffed with cheese and onion, green beans, cheese and mayo.

I've noticed it's very easy to create an excess in calories if you go crazy with cheese and mayo, so getting much stricter in that area, 1600-1900 calories works a treat at the moment and is a solid deficit, don't wanna be adding 300 where it is not necessary just for the sake of taste.

Cut the burgers bro. Stuff like cheese and shit are unnecessary. Mayo is horrible for you. Find an alternative and rid bread all together.

Don't do a disservice to yourself. Upload before pics so you and everyone can your progress over time. Its inspiring and it helps motivate you when you get stuck or so you feel like it. Yeah, turkey is an even leaner meat. I think I need to lessen carbs, add in more green, leafy veggies, and begin the weeding out process. Yogurt has been a kicker for me. It will go shortly. Keep up with the gym. The best shape I have ever found myself in, I was 160lbs but, I looked 185lbs plus, crisp clean diet 8months in counting, and a series of strength training routine with high volume. I want to get back there and better again. Stick to your script. Good stuff.

Cut the burgers bro. Stuff like cheese and shit are unnecessary. Mayo is horrible for you. Find an alternative and rid bread all together.

I have no bread i'm on a keto diet. The burgers are hand made from lean mince.
The cheese and mayo on keto with a calorie deficit isn't bad at all especially in small portions, easy way to get the 65-70% fat in a day.

Weights dropping off, will upload spreadsheet and graph at the end of first four weeks

I have no bread i'm on a keto diet. The burgers are hand made from lean mince.
The cheese and mayo on keto with a calorie deficit isn't bad at all especially in small portions, easy way to get the 65-70% fat in a day.

Weights dropping off, will upload spreadsheet and graph at the end of first four weeks

That is awesome. I am limiting wheat in my diet and weeding it out progressively as I move forward. Take pics, before and after. They are great progress indicators and something to show how far you came. I hope keto works well for you. It didn't go over well for me.

My job is gonna involve a lot of travel and road time for the next 6 months, so a keto diet will be much harder to maintain.

As a change of plan i'm going to run a standard deficit diet and keep carbs to clean carbs i.e wholemeal products and obviously no junk food like crisps chocolate.

A rough diet plan will look like this:

Breakfast
Myprotein instant oats (banana) 80g
Cup of tea (no sugars, semi skimmed milk)

Snack
Fruit item - e.g banana

Lunch
Wholemeal sandwich or pita with ham/cheese/random salads

Dinner
A range from chilli con carne, lasagne, pork chops and greens, fish etc Basically going to be a main dish with veg, avoiding chips/potato's and that kind of stuff.

Basically will be 3 square meals with no junk food accompanied by protein shake after workouts. Nothing special just a simple deficit diet without junk food. Looking forward to starting on this path, and at least its a constant diet, I didn't plan to stay keto forever and there would be the inevitable small weight gain coming back on to carbs so that won't be a factor so one less de-motivational thing off the agenda.

Get a new phone later this week so will take pics to help motivate myself.

Would appreciate any input for clean meals. A sandwich with wholemeal bread is gonna be mandatory at work, easy, lowish in cals and not too carb heavy.
Any better ideas for breakfast let me know!

Game on!

Also will give IF a try, close friends say its worked well and once you adapt minus weight loss there are good health benefits, stay tuned!
Will be simple enough to incorporate in so it's a free shot at added benefits

Current stats right now

240lbs, I lost 13 pounds super fast and expect to put some weight back on coming off keto, but pretty meaningless.
Holiday booked for July so that is now my deadline for dropping weight, so 2 weeks in and 20 left. Losing even 1lb a week brings me close to my goal, very encouraging.

Last edited:
The banana oats taste great, very similar to a banana protein shake tbh.

It's just a lot of up and down country and meetings which means public transport a lot, but worth it!

Breakfast
80g oats and water
1 pro biotic yoghurt

Lunch
Wholemeal baguette with tuna/lettuce/tomato

Dinner
spaghetti bolognese

Going to fast until 4pm tomorrow and have my eating windows 4pm-9pm each day. Will see how this goes!

The banana oats taste great, very similar to a banana protein shake tbh.

Gotta do a order with them soon anyway, starting to run low on Whey. I'll order a bag and see for myself, thanks.

Gotta do a order with them soon anyway, starting to run low on Whey. I'll order a bag and see for myself, thanks.

Speaking of Whey, holy hell the amount of flavours they now have. Jam rolly poly, rhubarb and custard etc :D

Just gonna call this Day 2 as it is Day 2 of whats to come:icon_surp

Day 2 - Weight 244lbs

Fast 10pm til 2pm

2 cups of green tea, 1 vitamin tablet.

2pm
Tuna and cheese salad baguette (wholemeal) with 1 tbsp of mayo

4pm
1 bowl of chilli con carne

7pm
1 bowl of chilli con carne

Fasting didn't bother me, made me feel less bloated and appreciate eating more rather than eating as I want to/get bored at work. Timing my workouts at the end of a fast will be harder however, need to plan how to maximise the effectiveness as working out fasted is supposed to be great if you can manage it. If not I may eat, workout, eat and then save a 24 hour fast on sunday to monday.

Speaking of Whey, holy hell the amount of flavours they now have. Jam rolly poly, rhubarb and custard etc :D

I know, pretty sure everytime i do an order theres at least one new flavour. Love thier Choc Mint flavour.

Taken some pics, damn side shots really do make you realise you need to lose weight:icon_twis
Rather upload after progression!

Working out fasted is proving troublesome due to time restraints, going to just do two 24 hour fasts a week and workout and eat normal, those 2 fasts which will be no problem will help create a solid deficit. Calories in vs Calories out is obviously the key.

Taken some pics, damn side shots really do make you realise you need to lose weight:icon_twis
Rather upload after progression!

Working out fasted is proving troublesome due to time restraints, going to just do two 24 hour fasts a week and workout and eat normal, those 2 fasts which will be no problem will help create a solid deficit. Calories in vs Calories out is obviously the key.

No bro. Take it now or at least save a pic from now and then, upload it with the after pics. I love transformations so, it will mean all that more.

Back