New Worlds Strongest Man Crowned

yea the Arnold was great on youtube but WSM is always so late

He's just keeping my seat warm until 2020.

yea the Arnold was great on youtube but WSM is always so late
Because Rogue pours in good money for the prize and production, worlds strongest man has the benefit of owning the Name, but arguably the Arnold is a better test of strength and is better run.

Tore one of his brachialis. Dude normally has a world class grip

What event did he tear it on?

If we're talking about hand/grip strength your brachialis has little to do with it. It's primary function is elbow flexion when your hand/wrist is pronated.

What event did he tear it on?

If we're talking about hand/grip strength your brachialis has little to do with it. It's primary function is elbow flexion when your hand/wrist is pronated.
During the overhead medley I believe

What's the average life span of these guys?
The 1st winner Bruce Wilhelm is 73 and still alive . 320lbs in his prime, back in 1978 and 79 . He helped organize powerlifting and other events afterwards and pretty much walked away from the sport.

He finished it fine though some of these injuries will add up when moving there ridiculous weights plus he has replaced Big Z as the most experienced guy in the Finals.

During the overhead medley I believe
i thought it was during the atlas stones (which would mean it had no real impact on the result) at least in his last video thats when he mentioned hearing it pop

chris pratt just married the strongest mans daughter.

So Starslayer is now a Terminator

In this case. Brian Shaw and Thor both over 6'6 packed on muscle over long careers and have incredible form on their deadlifts and squats with their strength, you are right it's weird you would think the distance they would have to lift and the angles would pose issues but they have adjusted their stances and maximized their flexibility to get optimal results. Also helps they were athletes before they rolled into strongman, both played basketball.
LeBron would be the GOAT strongman confirmed

Back