New video of Conor sparring for boxing

https://www.google.com/amp/ftw.usat...rring/amp#scso=uid_WFKWPgAEDsoKVKnEEwq83Q_0:0

Whoever wrote the article might have been a tad critical. We don't know how many rounds he sparred before this, and Conor doesn't strike me as the type to spar at full intensity. I heard Ali used to look bad in sparring too because he'd hang back and focus mainly on defense and let his opponent hit him a lot. Not saying that this is the same situation necessarily, but worth bringing up.

Thoughts? Based on this would he get smashed?
You hit a point I was trying to make, he was holding back a lot and seemed to be throwing 20%punched at the most, Chris on the other hand was trying to make a point and making and name for himself.
Conor is an exceptional talent and I have no doubt he would do really well in boxing, but beating Floyd is a long shot to say the least, he simple hasn't spent enough time studying the sweet sicence.

In a real fight Conor wins, therefore

915.gif

Well how do you feel about the fact that in a real fight Nate Diaz beats Conor 10/10 times?

He would never box like that. We haven't seen him actually box anywhere unless you dig up some Irish local young amateur stuff.

He'd get tooled by Mayweather. That's not based on sparring footage, that's just based on facts.
It wouldn't be close.
Conor has good boxing for MMA, and it's quite effective, but he's not a boxer and won't be able to hang with world-class boxers. Likewise, world-class boxers wouldn't be able to hang with world-class MMA fighters in a MMA fight.

Well how do you feel about the fact that in a real fight Nate Diaz beats Conor 10/10 times?

Does the real fight include Conor stomping Nate into a living death after he knocks him down?

Does the real fight include Conor stomping Nate into a living death after he knocks him down?

Nate would avoid it and snatch up a leg with ease. Theres a reason Conor didn't follow him to the ground. You must be new to MMA. In Pride where such things were legal, soccer kick/stop KO's were rare. Only Shogun was really ever good at it.

There 1-1 brah

but yeah, don't really mind either Nates G

Nate choked Conor out, aka would have won a real fight. 2nd fight Ended with Conor about to get mounted and finished again, he was saved by the bell.

Nate would avoid it and snatch up a leg with ease. Theres a reason Conor didn't follow him to the ground. You must be new to MMA. In Pride where such things were legal, soccer kick/stop KO's were rare. Only Shogun was really ever good at it.

Lol with ease. He would be flattened.

Back