New Video: Gomi vs Masato

Wtf how did I have no clue that this happened...

MASATOOOOO. Whatta stud. No idea this happened and I'm a Masato fangay from his K1 Max days. Thanks for the post

Yeah I just found out like yesterday. Was a pretty good fight. Gomi fought very well.
He did much better than Kid Yamamoto last NYE, however Kid did a lot better and knocked Masato down in the actual K-1 match

I am a huge Gomi AND Masato nuthugger and am still shocked I didn't even know this was happening, I gotta get my shit together.

Gomi is a warrior. Win or Lost big fan of him.

I am a huge Gomi AND Masato nuthugger and am still shocked I didn't even know this was happening, I gotta get my shit together.
Crazy thing is Masato fought Kid again last NYE and I didnt even know about it. Yet they destroyed Rizin in TV ratings in Japan

Crazy thing is Masato fought Kid again last NYE and I didnt even know about it. Yet they destroyed Rizin in TV ratings in Japan

haha ya I was watching Rizin last night but fell asleep halfway through, was way too tired. Looks like i'll just have to pay closer attention around New Years, too much shit is going on.

it's funny how much better guys like Gomi, CroCop do in Japan. Gomi's recent UFC appearances were utterly abysmal giving every indication of needing to hang it up yet here he turns in a worthy performance.

it's funny how much better guys like Gomi, CroCop do in Japan. Gomi's recent UFC appearances were utterly abysmal giving every indication of needing to hang it up yet here he turns in a worthy performance.
To be fair, Masato hasn't fought since 'nam and looked really bad.

respect to Gomi

you can see from his MMA background how he loads up too much on punches

Interesting, will watch later thanks.

Masato is basically like Mayweather/Conor/Bieber of Japanese. He can do ANYTHING and will get a shit load of girls to watch him. Thats why he destroyed ratings over there

Back