New US-made Custom Boxing Glove Manufacturer!!

Sheeiit, Dan is still the converter master! His work is awesome.

You can have the title. :icon_lol:

I told one of your customers 2 weeks ago that you and topboxer need to start offering those as an option when people order lace up gloves.

You can have the title. :icon_lol:

I told one of your customers 2 weeks ago that you and topboxer need to start offering those as an option when people order lace up gloves.

Absolutely - was thinking about that in general the other day, about what I could offer along with the gloves, and that is definitely one item that goes together perfectly. Was also thinking about glove dogs, hand wraps, and gym bags. Will probably start offering those soon as well. First up though is focus mitts, we've been working on those hard for the last month, getting it just right. We've got one model nailed and will have the other down by next week, then start offering them for sale. After that will be headgear. Gotta go slow, bit by bit...
J

I was that customer! Love the converter. Jason has done such an awesome job on both my gloves and converter

I was that customer! Love the converter. Jason has done such an awesome job on both my gloves and converter

Good to hear my friend. You should hit up a review and show those new gloves off!!!! They are quite breathtaking....lol.

Just finished a couple pairs of black gloves recently, both with split palms. The first one is a black/grey combo we did for GoRuck, with their symbol on the back and their patch on the wrist strap. These are very strong, tough gloves, weighing in at 18 oz and packed with extra firm foam in all three areas of the wrist and a 4" double wrist strap. They are extremely protective, as the customer made it clear that he wanted to primarily use them for bag and pad work.
The second pair is equally overbuilt, this time having the black leather matched up with a carbon fiber patterned vinyl. They also weighed in at 18 oz but the client wanted the simpler single strap system, which we did with a double layer of the carbon fiber vinyl. We did a little embroidery on the strap as well, and a killer gothic cross graphic. These needed to be more general use gloves, able to spar along with bang a bag, so we used layered foam and our hand-sculpted, multilayered soft foam in the thumbs. We didn't leave out the looks though - we went with a split palm and split thumb, which really add to the hardcore vibe.

040e48353e40698ff7242041d5a6e511.jpg

7add299f51ba4412e8ebe620ada61e72.jpg

c8a8aec4b9e78049ba6c1afb80203d44.jpg

ee517e85df6722e6fa03c1032191c70c.jpg

a8405db46bc5efb5985b41ef22953240.jpg

Those gloves with the cross on them are badass!!! Nice work Jason!!!

Just waiting on that nice metallic blue and bronze to be back in stock!

Gents
After working on our designs for a couple months, we just finished up our first couple pair of production quality mitts, I don't have good pics yet but here's a first look. We've got a couple small superficial changes to make but I definitely think we are there and ready to start making these for customers. The black/gold is our bigger model, and the teal/silver is a smaller model, though both have the same hand size. With over 40 colors and textures available, we can get as crazy or simple as you want. Appreciate any feedback.
Thanks
Jason
87ee3fa4c09503960c73ad5a8d798741.jpg

22a2ea345a4cd25da92e20149a2c8fca.jpg

I like those mitts too, good job Jason, you guys are getting better everyday!

Thank you! We have some very cool glove orders and velcro converters that are in the hopper right now, will be posting pics around middle of next week. We are starting to work on headgear next, and should start making them for customers in about 4-5 weeks, realistically. Till then I look forward to seeing what kinds of ideas customers have for focus mitts, as there's all sorts of customization options available for them. I'll put those options and prices into an order form hopefully by the end of this weekend that will be available on our website.
I haven't mentioned this publicly before, but the end game to all this is that very soon - possibly by the end of the year - we hope to be completely out of the import business, and be manufacturing our own complete lines of combat sports equipment exclusively in the USA, not just the custom work. If/When that day finally comes, I will literally be dancing in the streets. Till then, it's nose to the grindstone. I sincerely appreciate all those customers willing to take a chance with us, especially early on, as I know we are an unproven/unknown entity at this point. Our work has been improving exponentially in glove making since we started this business last December. We've learned a hell of a lot these last 7 months, so a big shout out to the "early adopters" who gave us a shot. I keep good records of my customers, and if we are able to eventually grow into something bigger, I will definitely be keeping you guys at the top of the list for hookups!
Thanks,
Jason

Gents
After working on our designs for a couple months, we just finished up our first couple pair of production quality mitts, I don't have good pics yet but here's a first look. We've got a couple small superficial changes to make but I definitely think we are there and ready to start making these for customers. The black/gold is our bigger model, and the teal/silver is a smaller model, though both have the same hand size. With over 40 colors and textures available, we can get as crazy or simple as you want. Appreciate any feedback.
Thanks
Jason
87ee3fa4c09503960c73ad5a8d798741.jpg

22a2ea345a4cd25da92e20149a2c8fca.jpg

They both look great. It's hard to get a gauge of the size difference between the smaller and the larger model though.

Been out of the loop for a while, busting ass to get this shop open - it's coming along. Here's some gloves we've made recently:

Some brown kanpeki-inspired double wrist strap gloves that used a really nice leather that looked beautiful and should last a helluva long time.
489e47c917bb79726c8cfaafe8041517.jpg

ae5cf696216b55f303c9777d55d756ee.jpg

Here's some Mexican style gloves we made that had a shortened cuff for a repeat customer we made gloves for a while back.
0749f6b49d1abc193b1250d167f9b92d.jpg

Made these for a guy buying them for his wife, they were essentially a promotional item for their company and the energy drink they manufacture. These were bag gloves that had a lot of embroidery.
cc3d4f17073f025d59d7ef5a07ba1368.jpg

Here's some lace converters we did recently that used metallic silver and metallic red.
9673d369e352fdb1c306ebd550af5df3.jpg

Here's some metallic red, metallic silver, and blue gloves we just made for a Canadian customer, these are matched up with the lace converters above. I just loved these gloves, the triple cuff was machine-like in it's precision and the cuff was extended 1.5", which I though would be weird but ended up being the most comfortable gloves we've made yet. We used our layered foam for these.
1f80ae824b123d1c6e8ea294a12e47cf.jpg

Those Kanpeki inspired gloves look damn nice Jason. What padding did you use??

Those Kanpeki inspired gloves look damn nice Jason. What padding did you use??

We used our layered foam and then added 1/4" EVA foam on the back into pockets we made with a strong fabric on the other side of the leather.
Thanks
Jason

We used our layered foam and then added 1/4" EVA foam on the back into pockets we made with a strong fabric on the other side of the leather.
Thanks
Jason

Those are indeed very nice. Any chance they will be on your site as a stock glove??

Those are indeed very nice. Any chance they will be on your site as a stock glove??

We may, I'm not sure yet. I love the look but that particular leather was just too difficult to work with, we'll have to find the right leather - if we can pull that off, then we'll probably make a whole line of brown leather stuff.
J

I really dig those ones for the canadien, those busa inspired ones look really nice as well

Back