New UFO Video The Day After Christmas From Airplane

looks like swamp gas

Reflection of an overhead light.

so waving your hand around in front of it from one angle is supposed to prove its real?

but for real why not get other people to look out the window as well that would prove it.

It does look like a reflection. It is not moving at all relative to the airplane, seems totally stationary.

Looks like a galaxy exploding, not that I've ever seen one of those.

Looks like a reflection in the video, but I'm sure he was able to tell whether or not it was a reflection there in person. Unless he's just lying to us. That bastard. No one lies to me and gets away with it.

Looks like a galaxy exploding, not that I've ever seen one of those.

Looks like a reflection in the video, but I'm sure he was able to tell whether or not it was a reflection there in person. Unless he's just lying to us. That bastard. No one lies to me and gets away with it.

Kick his ass Seabass.

The vid must include footage of the abduction and subsequent anal probing or fail and gtfo.

Wow, a comically inconclusive video.

I derp to believe.

It's bird shit on the window.

Those windows are made of multiple layers of acrylic plastic. That's just a distorted reflection of a light inside the plane. Also, this youtube poster only posts videos of UFO bullshit. What a coincidence.

Why the fuck do all these videos look like complete shit? It's 2012 and it looks like it's being recorded on a camera phone from 8 years ago....

Back