News New UFC Rankings

the LW ranked 12 to 15 havent fought in a year and are ranked?what the hell

tumblr_mzi7ktPV6s1r6jnjdo1_400.gif

Munhoz didn't move up at all. That sucks. He beat two of the top 5 guys ranked ahead of him and he essentially had a draw with edgar. I thought this win over rivera would at least bump him up one or two spots.

those are last weeks rankings. Cyril is at 4 now.

The rankings are last week's but the movement indications are this one's. An incomplete rewrite in other words. I suppose typo isn't quite the correct word for it. But having done my share of updating already formatted text for work, I think of it the same way. It's certainly as embarrassing when you mess it up.

Rankings don't matter

Munhoz didn't move up at all. That sucks. He beat two of the top 5 guys ranked ahead of him and he essentially had a draw with edgar. I thought this win over rivera would at least bump him up one or two spots.
Him bumping up would mean Edgar going down, which would be questioned because Edgar recently beat Munhoz.

Weird situation. Give Munhoz a high ranked guy next.

Volkov and Volkanovski just won. So Volkan’s rank went up by association.

[<dunn]
These updates are hilariously terrible if true.

Um, clearly some intern fucked up. Gane and Ankalaev obviously are meant to be in the spots that Volkan and Roz moved to, and vice versa

Yes. Gane 4, Jairzinho 6, Overeem 7. How hard is to shuffle several names, goddamit?

Back