New UFC Press Conferences, Conor can't get into Cerrone's head

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Welcome to the new WME IMG era.

UFC Press Conferences are no longer, it's the Athletes Panel now.

The Challengers go first and the Champion go after....

No more mental war game although you could still come in half an hour late.

Colby was right about the Ultimate Feelings Championship.......

As long as they come out in the their reebok fight kits, I'm happy

I don't think so
They rarely do press conferences on fight week for the fighters on the card, they turned it into "media day", maybe this is replacing that
The last time I can remember them doing one on fight week for the fighters on the card was...Conor X Khabib

High on drugs if you think they won't give Conor a platform on fight week to sell the PPV

Thanks mate. I'm gonna step outside and burn a bowl then peep this!

I find it funny when people list a whole lot of things they would do if they had 24 hours to live. What is the point of doing anything in your last 24 hours?

The whole point of experience is to remember. If you can't remember, then what's the point. LOL

Watching now, not sure how I feel about this format yet. Megan olivi is always a pleasure to watch but asking the fighters far out questions like "what would you do if aliens came and destroyed the entire world"

Yeaaaaa I don't know about that, still seeing how I feel about that

That's the type of question you ask Gsp about maybe.

Edit: I guess the correct answer is, you go underground like other humanities in the past worlds have done to survive.

This isn't a substitute to press confernces.

Yeah fuck the UFC for moving away from fake ass WWE stuff. For shame for shame. Fuck the fights I'm just here for the shit talk.

I find it funny when people list a whole lot of things they would do if they had 24 hours to live. What is the point of doing anything in your last 24 hours?

The whole point of experience is to remember. If you can't remember, then what's the point. LOL
Not exactly. I dont jerk off for the memories.

The days of Conor getting in peoples heads are over man.

like it matters really.

Conor isn't even gonna be focused on Cowboy, that drunken sack of shit is going to be trying to talk shit to Khabib, like a petty ex who keeps trying to annoy you, obviously Khabib is going to ignore it.
Well if this is the new model then thank goodness. Press conferences. All the fake ass bravado, stupid fans harassing fighters, cowardly cheap shots. And they really really suck when it's an English speaker vs a not-so-fluent fighter. Like how they did aldo with that world tour. That shit was foul. At the end of the day, all that matters is the fight not the pageantry.

Conor can go back to the tried and true dolly thru the bus window. That'll get his attention!

Except the same can be said about life in general, as well.

Colby must be one of he slowest readers ever. Anyone notice how slow he supposedly reads? It looks like he is still short of 10 pages read.

The reporter asked him about a chapter in the book and you could tell he never read the book lol

Back