New UFC Middleweight Rankings (lots of shuffling)

Rankings don't matter

Rankings don't matter
that is an ignorant ass post for having over 20000 posts. Get a life...

Rankings mean a lot..... ask vegas odds, joe silva, nate diaz and any sponsor you have ever seen plastered on someone's ass.
They may not determine the outcome of the fights but they do matter. Even if you don't agree with them and even if they prove to be wrong, they matter in the business.

Romero should be ranked higher. Its funny that Costas Philippou is ranked three spots higher than someone who completely dominated him

that is an ignorant ass post for having over 20000 posts. Get a life...

Rankings mean a lot..... ask vegas odds, joe silva, nate diaz and any sponsor you have ever seen plastered on someone's ass.
They may not determine the outcome of the fights but they do matter. Even if you don't agree with them and even if they prove to be wrong, they matter in the business.

The guy that makes the fights happen says they don't matter

Also, unrelated but I heard you're ducking Diet Otsuka on a Castillo/Brenneman sig bet.

I've never done a sig bet in my life

Lol he says who's rankings don't matter?

Your a gullible one...

Well with so many places doing rankings, which ones are we supposed to pay attention to?

what about Sonnen? Besides the former champ Silva, he hasen't lost @ middleweight since 2009 vs Mia. All his other losses have all been at LHW. Bosch should be outa these rankings honestly, wtf happened to him

what about Sonnen? Besides the former champ Silva, he hasen't lost @ middleweight since 2009 vs Mia. All his other losses have all been at LHW. Bosch should be outa these rankings honestly, wtf happened to him

he also hasn't won at MW for 2 and a half years

You could argue that BJ hasn't lost at LW 'aside from the champ' since Jens Pulver at UFC 35, but you wouldn't rank him at LW right now either

Back