new ufc drug czar to personally tail fighters

sir loin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every three months fighters have to detail their schedule for the coming quarter, noting where they are overnight, and where they are during the day (gym, job, school, etc). Any changes can be made readily using a mobile app. The process is so that fighters can be subjected to random, comprehensive, out-of-competition drug testing.

The first time a fighter fails to identify where he or she is merits a call from Novitzky. Second strike Novitzky flies to where the fighter is, and "tails" them for several days, to make sure they are filling the app in correctly. Third time the fighter faces suspension.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...o-inform-usada-of-whereabouts-three-months-in

Sounds super annoying.
Going to get icecream? better text dana which one you get

Dude could get himself arrested for stalking.

'Honestly officer... The reason I am hiding in a bush outside this lady's house is because I am checking to see if she uses PEDs. And these used panties in my pocket will be used for urine analysis'.

Sounds super annoying.
Going to get icecream? better text dana which one you get

That is what we are looking at. What if you are taking a shit? Do you have to call Jeff and ask permission?

That is what we are looking at. What if you are taking a shit? Do you have to call Jeff and ask permission?

No, you just have to save it and submit a sample for testing

Well people has been making a huge fuzz about drug testing, honestly I always thought ignorance is blizz and fight night testing for everyone and with random drug testing for championship fights was enough. But the UFC is taking this shit seriously

Yes guys lets keep supporting UFC perfect model

the man personally drug tests athletes as well

dedication

He better be ready for counter-surveillance from Brazilian special forces when he tries to go down and test Aldo

Lol. Tell us where you are, 365 days a year. Every three months, fill out this form saying exactly what you will do every day. Oh and by the way, here is $2,500 for your total sponsorship money.

Yeah, but he wont be tailing the A+ fighters or even B level fighters so who cares

Every three months fighters have to detail their schedule for the coming quarter, noting where they are overnight, and where they are during the day (gym, job, school, etc). Any changes can be made readily using a mobile app. The process is so that fighters can be subjected to random, comprehensive, out-of-competition drug testing.

The first time a fighter fails to identify where he or she is merits a call from Novitzky. Second strike Novitzky flies to where the fighter is, and "tails" them for several days, to make sure they are filling the app in correctly. Third time the fighter faces suspension.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...o-inform-usada-of-whereabouts-three-months-in

Well there goes the Aldo/McGregor fight

Well people has been making a huge fuzz about drug testing, honestly I always thought ignorance is blizz and fight night testing for everyone and with random drug testing for championship fights was enough. But the UFC is taking this shit seriously

Yep, I think its clear now just how bad the problem was if it ever was even in doubt.
I am pretty sure the sport as a spectacle is going to suffer and secondly a hell of a lot more cancelled fights and guys getting injured.

Novitzky kinda looks like an alien.

Imagine him tailing GSP.

Seems he doesn't have a very busy job if he has the time to tail a fighter...

Back