New Tyson interview with Dana White

KimbosHernia**

White Belt
Reaction score
Saw this in the UFC section and figured some would enjoy it here. Tyson comes across great in this latest interview, he makes some good points and looks extremely fit.

My favorite part was when Mike walked into the UFC gym and started lightly laying his hands on the row of heavy bags. You could tell he got nostalgic. Seeing the old king throw even light punches, it was awesome check it out:

Dana seems to be really kissing up to Iron Mike there, think maybe he's courting him to come in to the UFC? Man, a guy with Tyson's devastating punch in the UFC, with some ground training, a Sprawl and Brawl Tyson would destroy the vast majority of MMA fighters IMO

I enjoyed seeing Mike when he went to the gym.. testing all the bags out.. that gets in the blood and never leaves..

Dana was kind of annoying though.. "fucking fucking fucking"... he was like the worst kind of starstruck fan..lol.. but hey.. at least he's a fan.

Fuck, I cracked up at 3:50, Mike is awesome.

Dana seems to be really kissing up to Iron Mike there, think maybe he's courting him to come in to the UFC? Man, a guy with Tyson's devastating punch in the UFC, with some ground training, a Sprawl and Brawl Tyson would destroy the vast majority of MMA fighters IMO

A young Tyson who trained in mma could have been dominant at LHW. Even the in better shape version doesn't really have much of a chance now. There are other roles he could fill though.

Love the Video ,
Mike is one of the greatest, sad that he has had alot of tragedy in his life tho.

That was great. Thanks!

It was hilarious to hear Mike talk about having a kick checked and to see him get nerdy about the heavy bags.

Dana "coincidently" has one of the most notorious boxers of all time on his vlog the week before his Boxing vs MMA card....right.

Dana is an awesome promoter, I give him that, but this vlog seemed too contrived so he could lure boxers into this event.

At least it's Mike, an MMA fan who regularly shows up at the live events anyway.

That was great. Thanks!

It was hilarious to hear Mike talk about having a kick checked and to see him get nerdy about the heavy bags.

i loved these parts too. especially the leg checking part.

he was laughing like a maniac when he said toneys crazy

I enjoyed seeing Mike when he went to the gym.. testing all the bags out.. that gets in the blood and never leaves..

Dana was kind of annoying though.. "fucking fucking fucking"... he was like the worst kind of starstruck fan..lol.. but hey.. at least he's a fan.

Tyson sounds like the more well spoken of the two, but only slightly, hell could Dana even recite The Ballad of Reading Gaol off the top of his head without adding a bunch of "fucks" in there? :icon_lol:

Tyson appears sane which is good for his mental health -- but he did his best boxing when he was INsane..

Dana "coincidently" has one of the most notorious boxers of all time on his vlog the week before his Boxing vs MMA card....right.

Dana is an awesome promoter, I give him that, but this vlog seemed too contrived so he could lure boxers into this event.

You are correct.

Back