new tv channel in canada "THE FIGHT NETWORK" and looking for sparring partner

kevin168

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi ALL

If you are in CANADA, and have ROGERS DIGIAL CABLE SYSTEM on channel 427 there's a channel call THE FIGHT NETWORK www.thefightnetwork.com
24 hours / 7 days a week of showing boxing, kickboxing, pride, UFC, professional wrestling, movies and some small film about fighting,

only Rogers cable carry at this moment, there will be 3 months free per view, after that will be $2.49 per channel or go with sports theme package

at last I am looking for sparring partner if u live in TORONTO, MISSISSAUGA, BRAMPTON, OAKVILLE OR close to this area, and interested to spar or partice with a beginner

msn: [email protected]
yahoo: kevin168toronto
e-mail: [email protected]

thank you very much

kevin

cool channel. good luck in finding ur partner.

Putting two comments into one thread. I love it.. Just too damn bad I don't get that channel.. I guess Canada has to have something going for it..

I'm sure their are some decent MMA academies near your area of Canada.. MAybe someone will have some suggestions.

Toronto guy right here, I'm a beginner as well though, mostly interested in applying BJJ into MMA. I watch a damn load of intructionals tho, it that counts (probably not, but hey)

rebellion JJ is a place around here that teaches MMA once a week.

[email protected]

Where abouts are you? I live in Oakvllie but go to school in Guelph, and how much of a beginner? I've been wrestling for 10 years, and I've been doing no-gi submission grappling for a year. I've been doing some kickboxing as well.

Back