New Triumph United Line *June 20th*

BJJ_addiction

White Belt
Reaction score
Spotted this update on their website, I thought I'd share this with all of you.

The shirts have hints of Christian Audigier design.

What ya'll think?

img_4540.jpg

img_4541.jpg

img_4542.jpg

img_4544.jpg

Not feeling it cuz its Christian Audigier knock off. Damn...i was feeling their earlier stuff but if their new designs all look like this....then im gonna be bummed

Not feeling it cuz its Christian Audigier knock off. Damn...i was feeling their earlier stuff but if their new designs all look like this....then im gonna be bummed

Holy high prices! I thought Affliction was over priced. Christian Audigier makes some nice stuff but I can not ever see myself paying $209 for a tshirt. I don't care how much money I made.

We're still going to be making t-shirts like the ones from our previous lines.. This is just another part of the line. A lot of athletes have asked for it.

As for it being Christian Audigier knockoff, I don't see it. I guess maybe due to the foil? Plus, the shirts won't be $175 either.

They'll be $176.

*hug

Christian Audigier stuff is nuts.
A friend of mine wears his stuff.
He told me the drawback is Hhe only wears them three times and then doesnt want to be seen in them again so he has to get new ones.
At around $200 bucks a pop, ugh.

Like the new Triump United stuff though!

Holy high prices! I thought Affliction was over priced. Christian Audigier makes some nice stuff but I can not ever see myself paying $209 for a tshirt. I don't care how much money I made.

200 bucks for a shirt... holy shit. Affliction costing 2-3x a normal t-shirt suddenly seems acceptable next to that shit.

Back