Media New training video from Chuck liddell camp

I thought Chuck looks sharp in this training footage. He didnt just forget how to fight. Probably needed a few sessions in the gym to get reacquainted. Explains the footage with Ray Sefo.
People are acting like Tito is a different fighter from 04 and 06. Its the same Tito with age on him too.lol Its not like Tito developed explosive counter punching ability like Rampage Rashad Shogun and Franklin. Those shots would have KO'd any man in front of them. Chuck was circling into the rolling hook Rampage landed. That accentuates the power in the punch. With the Rashad KO Chuck was throwing a uppercut. While Rashad at the same time was coming over the top with a right hand. Its alot to do with the angle of the punch. With Shogun again the power was accentuated by Chuck moving towards the left hook. Samething with Rich Franklin he ran into it. Forward momentum meeting force. That creates the perfect knock out. Its like Jose Aldo meeting Conor Mcgregor's left punch. Like Robin Black says power is created.
You're gonna do great on this forum.

Has Chuck ever had a different haircut?

Can't think of anyone who's ever been so defined by their hair as him.
Really?

don-king.jpg
d7fccbd580144a9cfbc8d62a091abd3d
kid-from-kid-n-play-high-top-fade.jpg

I wonder how many actually watched the clip. And i also wonder how many wrote their own opinion, without just thinking what to write to be "funny", or just to be a part of the sheeps. Because thats safe.

<JagsKiddingMe>
Exactly my thoughts brother. They either didnt watch the clip. Or they don't know know what the hell they are watching.

Exactly my thoughts brother. They either didnt watch the clip. Or they don't know know what the hell they are watching.

Yeah. They see the thread title, they maybe look a bit at the video. Then the do a quick rewind in their head. And they remember what is the "joke of the month" on sherdog.

So they type their own version of the funny mene. And they are once again sure to fit in.

I wont say that chuck look really good here. But his punches and movement look much better here then the other video.

Lower the damn PPV price and I am IN like that guy jumping into the 1983 Corolla.

WAY too much for inaugural event with enough cans to fill a dumpster.

Back