Media New training video from Chuck liddell camp

giphy.gif
What's the odds on the fight? If Chuck is +2500 or less I wouldn't bet on him.
This is not right. Hopefully he is playing possum and lays Tito out first punch, with both his hand and Tito's skull fracturing all over the cage.
War Ice Man.

Tito looks like free money tbh. I’m gonna go all out.
Tito looked legitimately concerned about him during an interview I saw after they played Chucks training footage. If this isnt a ruse Chuck doesnt have a chance

You don't lose technique when you get older you lose speed and power. He looks like a guy that never trained a day in his life. These are troll.jobs guaranteed.

I may agree. But he needs to actually sell this fight. More than trick Tito. Who wants to watch that guy in the video fight?
The last thing Chuck needs to do is give Tito confidence. At this stage in their careers the big brother effect is the biggest (and maybe the only) advantage Chuck has over Tito. He needs to bulldog him and remind him of his superiority in the past at every turn.

I thought Chuck looks sharp in this training footage. He didnt just forget how to fight. Probably needed a few sessions in the gym to get reacquainted. Explains the footage with Ray Sefo.
People are acting like Tito is a different fighter from 04 and 06. Its the same Tito with age on him too.lol Its not like Tito developed explosive counter punching ability like Rampage Rashad Shogun and Franklin. Those shots would have KO'd any man in front of them. Chuck was circling into the rolling hook Rampage landed. That accentuates the power in the punch. With the Rashad KO Chuck was throwing a uppercut. While Rashad at the same time was coming over the top with a right hand. Its alot to do with the angle of the punch. With Shogun again the power was accentuated by Chuck moving towards the left hook. Samething with Rich Franklin he ran into it. Forward momentum meeting force. That creates the perfect knock out. Its like Jose Aldo meeting Conor Mcgregor's left punch. Like Robin Black says power is created.

Look

Stiff.

He looks like he switched his vitamins supplements with NyQuil™ accidentally again. He looks like he is throwing strikes underwater or something, so slow.

I'm actually excited to see Chuck back.

After he TKOs Tito, feed him Ken Shamrock.

A this point I'm starting to think I could beat Chuck

Last edited:
Damn. I imagine tito will shoot amd takedown and go for the gnp and sub immediately.

Hope chuck isn't as plodding as he looks.

Chuck has never looked great technically anyways, once that bell rings instincts will kick in and he can smash Tito.

But then the chin could go and Tito will still a W he has no business getting.

I still love how quiet he was when he backed out of the last fight on TUF, excuses for his fear

I'm actually excited to see Chuck back.

After he TKOs Tito, feed him Ken Shamrock.
Chuck vs Shamrock...Now THAT would be something. Bellator should book that, they're a little behind on their freakshow fight quota now that Kimbo died.

I may agree. But he needs to actually sell this fight. More than trick Tito. Who wants to watch that guy in the video fight?
Me but only because im sadistic

Back