New Tool song: Fear Inoculum ***Update: Album Released***

In b4 the haters talk mad shit about Tool.

Yeah, I like it so far. I havnt listened to the whole thing, but it's good, solid release.

In b4 the haters talk mad shit about Tool.

Yeah, I like it so far. I havnt listened to the whole thing, but it's good, solid release.

So far Descending and 7empest are their best tracks. Invincible was ok too.

I expect music from them that makes me want to punch babies. This isn't baby punching music.

So far Descending and 7empest are their best tracks. Invincible was ok too.

I expect music from them that makes me want to punch babies. This isn't baby punching music.
It's definitely Tool, but it's a bit more... mellow, maybe?

The title track in particular.

I hear you on the baby punching bit, lol.

Vicarious is one that comes to mind. One of my favorites.

I’m going to listen to it a few times before making an assessment. Giving it a go at work today also.

It's definitely Tool, but it's a bit more... mellow, maybe?

The title track in particular.

I hear you on the baby punching bit, lol.

Vicarious is one that comes to mind. One of my favorites.

I wasn't too high on Vicarious at the time

Hooker With a Penis is baby punching!

I’m going to listen to it a few times before making an assessment. Giving it a go at work today also.

My fantasy hockey league draft is a 2 hour drive away in a few weeks so I think I will give it a real good listen then

I'm starting to take back a lot of what I said. This album is growing on me

I'm starting to take back a lot of what I said. This album is growing on me
Rush to judgement eh? I know that feeling.. haha next week it'll be your favorite Tool album.

I like it.. wish there were more screams...
luvs me some Maynard screams.

Rush to judgement eh? I know that feeling.. haha next week it'll be your favorite Tool album.

I like it.. wish there were more screams...
luvs me some Maynard screams.

That's precisely why I dogged it at first. I was waiting for some Maynard screams like The Grudge or Ticks and Leeches. I wonder if it's because he's getting old.

The album has a great feel to it. I need to listen to the song with quality speakers.

So far I don’t feel like punching a baby. I could shake a crying baby to this though.

Unless I hate an album (looking at you st. anger) I have a two listen minimum before I decide...
Denial hit me hard with St Anger. I convinced myself it was a good album for a while

Denial hit me hard with St Anger. I convinced myself it was a good album for a while

Liked the documentary and love the band. So wanted to like st anger and couldn’t.

This scene is perfect

Last edited:
The title track had me worried for the album overall but a few tracks in now and I’m digging it. Definitely has the Tool sound. Danny Carey and Justin Chancellor are ridiculous.

The guitar riff in Pneuma at 9:18 is fucking cool

Edit: I just wish the song ended at 10:35. Felt like it should have ended there

Not a fan of tool but this is by far their worst effort. They don't even seem to hit that groove they usually tend to with their albums.

Giving 7empest a few listens, solid track.

Back