NEW Todd Duffee sparring with Bigfoot Silva VIDEO

wendigo1

White Belt
Reaction score
[YT]94V1bpugjxM[/YT]

Shouldn't be too long before Duffman has a fight booked.

Look smaller... Then again, that's big foot he's against haha.

Why oh why did they ever have to take away these poor men's TRT?!?

Even Duffee looks small next to Big Foot.

Thx. But I would love to see them go at it more. That wasn

Duffee's defence is worrying Bigfoot looked even better in terms of technique with hands alone. Ok it's only a 12 sec video so maybe Duffee looks worse than he is in that video. And Duffee wasn't able to train for a long time he's probably not at 100% yet

Both are cheats, sadlt tho cheating is accepted and once caught forgiven. MMA has nothing to do with natural ability, it is all about $$$ example Vitor, he will headline the next UFC regulated event, stupid old tiny testicled cheater pants.

Both are cheats, sadlt tho cheating is accepted and once caught forgiven. MMA has nothing to do with natural ability, it is all about $$$ example Vitor, he will headline the next UFC regulated event, stupid old tiny testicled cheater pants.
I agree but not regarding Duffee. Duffee had legit reasons and was only on TRT for one fight.

these poor, skinny, emancipated individuals. however will they cope with their low testosterone?

Emancipated? LOL you crack me up. Be more careful when you try using big boy words. Emaciated. Now as a lesson go look up emancipated.

Emancipated? LOL you crack me up. Be more careful when you try using big boy words. Emaciated. Now as a lesson go look up emancipated.

I bet the mistake is blamed on spell check, or better yet, they'll claim English is a fourth language. :icon_lol:

11 seconds? Is there something wrong with my phone or was that video really only 11 seconds

Ubereem utterly annihilated the Duffman

Back