New to boxing. Headgear question?

Rusty1

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Im looking to buy some head gear for boxing, I narrowed it down to the TITLE Platinum Full Face Headgear. But Im a little confused on what size to get.

There are two option's
regular which is S/M 165lb or less.
or
L/XL which is 165lb and up.

Im 5'9 170LB, the circumference of my head is 22 inches which is a s/m in a flexfit base ball cap.

Which size should I got with?

Hello Im looking to buy some head gear for boxing, I narrowed it down to the TITLE Platinum Full Face Headgear. But Im a little confused on what size to get.

There are two option's
regular which is S/M 165lb or less.
or
L/XL which is 165lb and up.

Im 5'9 170LB, the circumference of my head is 22 inches which is a s/m in a flexfit base ball cap.

Which size should I got with?

Size / Weight / Hat Size / Head Measurement

S / up to 130 / 6 5/8 - 6 3/4 / 21 1/8 - 21 1/2

M / 130- 165 / 6 7/8 - 7 1/8 / 21 7/8 - 22 1/4

L / 165- 190 / 7 1/4 - 7 1/2 / 22 5/8 - 23

XL / 190 - / 7 1/2 - 8 / 23 1/2 -

Something I found from an old post.

I work for different mma online retailer and I always recommend first contacting Title and see if they can give you a proper sizing chart for the their specific items.

I called Title and gave them my information. The lady said I was in between the regular and large size; but she recommended the regular. I think I'm still gonna ask around some more.

I called Title and gave them my information. The lady said I was in between the regular and large size; but she recommended the regular. I think I'm still gonna ask around some more.

Ask Wes on the gear and equipment discussion

Back