Green Belt
Reaction score
Their new fight gear is in...

check it out at Throwdown Industries

tdmfbg.jpg

tdfg2.jpg

tdkp.jpg

tddmy1.jpg

Their gear looks pretty nice. Wonder how the quality is.

I'd hope it would be absolutely top notch for the price they are attempting to sell it at. I think I will stick with my tried and true brands instead of the flashy stuff.

is it me or does it just look like CSI/Ringside branded stuff?

Who would like a review? I need to purchase some new gloves and possibly some thai pads and focus mitts. If you guys want it I'll see about getting them for review.

screw that overpriced shit. Looks just like the CSI stuff that's half the price too!

The only thing you're paying for is the brand name.

i like their older ouano gloves, i think they are about the same price but look badass

Since we're on the throwdown topic.Anybody know what their logo means/shows?????:icon_conf:icon_conf

What the hell?.....their goddamn shin pads are synthetic leather and cost as much as regular leather stuff that other companies *cough* *cough* *Combatsports* *cough* have...

I've seen their products on Combat Sports' website, and I gotta say, they look just like CSI gear re-branded for Throwdown. Like DangerDan above said, it looks like you're paying extra just for a brand name and different look.

I still dont know WTF their logo is suppose to represent:((!!

Back