New STAR WARS Trilogy (Update: Rian Johnson Says His Trilogy is Still Happening)

The most ironic part is, and he even says this himself , is that he purposefully did this to past characters to make room for his new ones in his trilogy.

That he’s not getting now, since he fucked up so bad in TLJ
when the audience score of a fuckibg star wars flick is in the 40s an theres Luke on it........ u got to know it was next level shitty.

Only reason why it got a high rating by critics was the over the top effort it made on inclusion.

Only reason why it got a high rating by critics was the over the top effort it made on inclusion.

Critics don't know what the fuck people like anymore. I'd take a local youtube movie critic over most "real movie critics".

TLJ is a made-for-retards movie. You loved that movie. That's all I'm going to say.

More people agree with me than with you, so I think it's you who can fuck right off to the OT.
TLJ is awful. Even outside the sjw crap, it had nothing. No plot, added no story and broke the rules of the SW universe. I'm not watching anymore of SW. All this new stuff is total crap

TLJ is awful. Even outside the sjw crap, it had nothing. No plot, added no story and broke the rules of the SW universe. I'm not watching anymore of SW. All this new stuff is total crap

I didn't think it was that bad. Rey being so powerful at the end was stupid. The movie also copied so much from A New Hope.

I didn't think it was that bad. Rey being so powerful at the end was stupid. The movie also copied so much from A New Hope.
It was lazy. Rey getting so powerful without explanation, was lazy as well. It's like Homer telling s Halloween story, guy forgets details as he goes along.

It was lazy.

I just realized you were talking about TLJ. I thought we were talking about A New Hope. TLJ was so fucking bad. It was just a boring\forgettable movie to begin with not even getting into all the other shit. TLJ wouldn't even be a good movie if it was the first Star Wars movie ever it was just another boring hollywood movie.

A new Hope wasn't to bad but Lazy is the best way to describe it IMO.

TLJ had its flaws but I enjoyed some of it, Im waiting until the end of the trilogy before slaughtering it like I want, because we just dont know the full story/scope. Rey could end up being someone like palps daughter/clone/someone which could explain why shes all powerful. If not, then i will reign hell fire down on the character like shes Alderaan.

I liked alot of the shots and cinematography in TLJ, some of it was pretty impressive.

Waiting to see what this fuck could do with an original story/saga in the SW univere rather than taking a swing and a miss at someone elses story layout, I enjoyed looper and the like

I just realized you were talking about TLJ. I thought we were talking about A New Hope. TLJ was so fucking bad. It was just a boring\forgettable movie to begin with not even getting into all the other shit. TLJ wouldn't even be a good movie if it was the first Star Wars movie ever it was just another boring hollywood movie.

A new Hope wasn't to bad but Lazy is the best way to describe it IMO.
A new hope isn't bad. It was low budget and had to work around special effects .
But yeah TLJ is a train wreck of incoherent stories and lazy writing

A new hope isn't bad. It was low budget and had to work around special effects .
But yeah TLJ is a train wreck of incoherent stories and lazy writing

Ok this is going to sound pathetic at this point. I meant Star Wars episode 7 TFA. I confused it with New Hope because I felt it copied that movie way to much instead of doing there own thing. Guess I got my thoughts confused. I liked Episode 4 it was great.

Ok this is going to sound pathetic at this point. I meant Star Wars episode 7 TFA. I confused it with New Hope because I felt it copied that movie way to much instead of doing there own thing. Guess I got my thoughts confused. I liked Episode 4 it was great.
No worries man. TFA was lazy as well. It sucked and TLJ was awful too. Really besides a few scenes and some kinda cool but stupid space battles, these movies brought nothing to the table

TLJ.

Audiences wait for Luke Skywalker for 30 some years an we get a cynical hermit that turned back on force...... an basically nothing like he was.

We get 40 min of a pointless story line with Finn n the Asian girl. Literally there was no point to that entire 40 min other than filler.

They made Rey just a random girl with the Force power no back story at all. ..... nothing lazy there.

They tried so hard to do Marvel type comedy I to the show that was straight cringe.

TFA was actually decent to pretty good. It set alot of possibilities up for story. An Risn Johnson willfully ignored everything an fucked it up as much as he could. It was like it was intentional.

JJ Abrams is good but it's too fucked up for him to save it now.

As a reward Disney gives RJ an entire trilogy........ 40 audience score says so much for tbe return of Luke.

I would rather they do the Solo trilogy than a RJ one.

TLJ just isn't a bad star wars movie. It's a bad movie period. I can sit there and watch any of OT movies and enjoy them independent of each other. TLJ couldn't stand on its own, it's a messy narrative. The humor fell flat most of the time. The fight scenes were crap, and why raise the question of Reys parents in the force awakens if it's irrelevant. And Finn/rose plot and kiss were fucking a waste of time and cringe.

I understand they are trying to say anyone can be a luke skywalker/jedi savior. But really that's not the case. Luke and Leia were children of one of the most naturally gifted force users in the galaxy. Given that vader was born of the force. So its reasonable to see why Ben Solo has potential to wreck shit if he learns to tap into that potential. But how the fuck is Rey supposed to match that potential? Is she also born of the force? Even with his fathers power in him Luke had to take a few Ls before he could become a competent force user let alone a jedi. Rey on the other hand can use these abilities to a decent degree just a few days after learning that the force is a real thing and that luke was a real person. Luke was still learning force manipulation in Empire, a few years after ANH. But Rey is a pro by day 2.

She's pretty much equaled Ben if not bested him in combat and the force. Why do I even need to see the next film? Ben is the leader of the first order and he already lost twice to Rey and made a fool of by ghost luke. Any suspense and intrigue I had died with luke at the end of the movie. Also why even have phasma in the film? She's a bigger can than Boba Fett in return of the jedi.

Mark Hamill had every right to trash TLJ. He seemed to be the only one that truly gave a shit and tried to warn us all. Dude deserved better.

TLJ had its flaws but I enjoyed some of it, Im waiting until the end of the trilogy before slaughtering it like I want, because we just dont know the full story/scope. Rey could end up being someone like palps daughter/clone/someone which could explain why shes all powerful. If not, then i will reign hell fire down on the character like shes Alderaan.

I liked alot of the shots and cinematography in TLJ, some of it was pretty impressive.

Waiting to see what this fuck could do with an original story/saga in the SW univere rather than taking a swing and a miss at someone elses story layout, I enjoyed looper and the like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9617828/amp

TLJ just isn't a bad star wars movie. It's a bad movie period. I can sit there and watch any of OT movies and enjoy them independent of each other. TLJ couldn't stand on its own, it's a messy narrative. The humor fell flat most of the time. The fight scenes were crap, and why raise the question of Reys parents in the force awakens if it's irrelevant. And Finn/rose plot and kiss were fucking a waste of time and cringe.

I understand they are trying to say anyone can be a luke skywalker/jedi savior. But really that's not the case. Luke and Leia were children of one of the most naturally gifted force users in the galaxy. Given that vader was born of the force. So its reasonable to see why Ben Solo has potential to wreck shit if he learns to tap into that potential. But how the fuck is Rey supposed to match that potential? Is she also born of the force? Even with his fathers power in him Luke had to take a few Ls before he could become a competent force user let alone a jedi. Rey on the other hand can use these abilities to a decent degree just a few days after learning that the force is a real thing and that luke was a real person. Luke was still learning force manipulation in Empire, a few years after ANH. But Rey is a pro by day 2.

She's pretty much equaled Ben if not bested him in combat and the force. Why do I even need to see the next film? Ben is the leader of the first order and he already lost twice to Rey and made a fool of by ghost luke. Any suspense and intrigue I had died with luke at the end of the movie. Also why even have phasma in the film? She's a bigger can than Boba Fett in return of the jedi.

Mark Hamill had every right to trash TLJ. He seemed to be the only one that truly gave a shit and tried to warn us all. Dude deserved better.
In TLJ Rey effortlessly moves more rocks than yoda could have if you read all the canon about how much stuff at one time force users of the past could move.

Apparently JJ wanted luke to show up on craite, and start throwing at-ats around.

Rian changed it to force pre-ghost Luke, and Rey moving more boulders than yoda.

Yoda only lifted 5 stones at the temple after a couple HUNDRED YEARS of training.

But Rey can lift way more than that.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Muntuur_stones

giphy.gif

In TLJ Rey effortlessly moves more rocks than yoda could have if you read all the canon about how much stuff at one time force users of the past could move.

Apparently JJ wanted luke to show up on craite, and start throwing at-ats around.

Rian changed it to force pre-ghost Luke, and Rey moving more boulders than yoda.

Yoda only lifted 5 stones at the temple after a couple HUNDRED YEARS of training.

giphy.gif

He just wasnt as raw and focused as Rey. You understand?

giphy.gif

haha wow. reading about them stones only makes TLJ more ridiculous. thanks for the link.

Seeing Luke dish out an ass whooping or two or even just displaying a bad ass feat of force power would have been amazing. And I don't count that hologram Luke as a bad ass feat. Sure a display of force power, but very underwhelming and in the end irrelevant. He died anyway. Why not show up and actually fuck some shit up. You know actually help get some of those people off of crait and save some lives. Instead he shows up after they take even more casualties. Another point, that whole fucking scene with the resistance flying those pos craft was a waste of time and pointless. If finn dies blowing up that laser it would have actually been a great fucking moment, and Finns arc ends with him being a true hero. But instead fucking shitty actress jumps in and fucking allows the fucking shit to blast through the doors. If finn blows that laser ram up, im sure the resulting explosion destroys everything that's close to it. boom luke doesn't even need to fucking show up. And we can all be spared that fucking kiss. In fact that kiss was probably the moment any hope I had for this new trilogy died. But nope we have see this poorly written bullshit so that rey can show up in the falcon and luke can have a reason to die so they can just leave the fucking new characters nobody cares about for the last film

I can keep going with this, but I have to calm down lol.

haha wow. reading about them stones only makes TLJ more ridiculous. thanks for the link.

Seeing Luke dish out an ass whooping or two or even just displaying a bad ass feat of force power would have been amazing. And I don't count that hologram Luke as a bad ass feat. Sure a display of force power, but very underwhelming and in the end irrelevant. He died anyway. Why not show up and actually fuck some shit up. You know actually help get some of those people off of crait and save some lives. Instead he shows up after they take even more casualties. Another point, that whole fucking scene with the resistance flying those pos craft was a waste of time and pointless. If finn dies blowing up that laser it would have actually been a great fucking moment, and Finns arc ends with him being a true hero. But instead fucking shitty actress jumps in and fucking allows the fucking shit to blast through the doors. If finn blows that laser ram up, im sure the resulting explosion destroys everything that's close to it. boom luke doesn't even need to fucking show up. And we can all be spared that fucking kiss. In fact that kiss was probably the moment any hope I had for this new trilogy died. But nope we have see this poorly written bullshit so that rey can show up in the falcon and luke can have a reason to die so they can just leave the fucking new characters nobody cares about for the last film

I can keep going with this, but I have to calm down lol.
Rose crashing into Finns speeder, is a good anology for rian coming in and wrecking everything jj was setting up and doing.

Subverted mother fuckers!!

Back