Television ANDOR (Dragonlord's Recommendation: One of the Best TV Shows of 2022, post #439)

Why couldn't they just focus on The Mandalorian first??

Spreading their resources too thin, as always.

Why couldn't they just focus on The Mandalorian first??

Spreading their resources too thin, as always.

This is the new "Star Wars Slowdown." Lasted about two weeks and they're already spamming shit again.

Not sure what to say about this.

Okay more SW and that is good for me the fan but we already have the dirty and gritty vibe on with the Mandalorian isn't this a tad too much in the same sense.

I prefer new characters, new stories, new moments not the old moment that we already saw and is familiar so that's why we run back to it asap.

They did a good move with the first show but with this other I'm not that thrilled about it, yet it could be really well done but why go in that direction, strange decision.

I feel one of this show will seen as the lesser but who knows maybe they release them in different years, I don't think they started filming this new one yet so no way it comes out in 2019.

How about instead of this show they did the Solo 2 and 3 movies on this platform so they end that series and they don't risk them in cinemas. @EvilDDS @Ottawaguy @Myrddin Wild People will not react well to this news.
Yeah, of all the movies or stories that they could explore, this is not one that I need.

Even from that movie, I would rather see a K2 origin story

Enough already this is reaching DC level bad.

No, DC's quality has been much higher quality than any of Disney's Star Wars movies.

'Worst' DCEU movie > 'Best' Disney Star Wars movie.

I'll watch this.

Curious, though, why not create something new?

The Star Wars universe is impossibly huge. They could do something on the fringes.

I read and watch everything they've put out since then. Books and comics are killing it for the most part, a few misses from my opinion. Even the new series, Resistance, I'm trying to like it, hard to believe that Filoni is on this project. Rebels started off slowly, but built up to be some of the best Star Wars material, right now I can't see that with Resistance! Filoni, please I hope it's going somewhere

I'll watch this.

The Star Wars universe is impossibly huge. They could do something on the fringes.
You'll need Disney streaming, for this and The Mandalorian. I'm sure it'll find it's way on the net, but Disney wants us to pay to watch these stories

Not true!

giphy.gif

You'll need Disney streaming, for this and The Mandalorian. I'm sure it'll find it's way on the net, but Disney wants us to pay to watch these stories

Challenge accepted.

Watto-Flying-76480.gif

Diego Luna is the Miguel Gallardo, the Godfather of the Mexican Cartels, in the Narcos Mexico series on Netflix.

But Cassian Andor is nothing without Felicity Jones character. Cassian is a sidekick type of character. He weaker, more vulnerable than the team leader. He is like a Robin, who needs a Batman, before he can become a Nightwing.

I'm having a hard time understanding this decision, but maybe that's why I'm not in charge over there. I'm just not sure who this is aimed at. Especially with it being on Disney's streaming service which I honestly didn't even know existed until now. Fans are essentially begging for an Obi Wan movie, but Disney throws money at this instead. I wouldn't even say I'm upset at this point, just sort of confused.

I'm convinced at this point that Disney is just doing everything they can to troll the Star Wars fan base. Or what's left of it.

No, DC's quality has been much higher quality than any of Disney's Star Wars movies.

'Worst' DCEU movie > 'Best' Disney Star Wars movie.

Damn. I ain't no fan of Disney Lucasfilm but I'll take The Force Awakens or Rogue One over Suicide Squad.

I'll watch this.

I don't think you appreciate the overwhelming and ravenous demand for Cassian Andor content.

Diego Luna is the Miguel Gallardo, the Godfather of the Mexican Cartels, in the Narcos Mexico series on Netflix.

But Cassian Andor is nothing without Felicity Jones character. Cassian is a sidekick type of character. He weaker, more vulnerable than the team leader. He is like a Robin, who needs a Batman, before he can become a Nightwing.

Sounds like you saw a bit more depth in the Felicity Jones character than I did. They both seemed kind of like the same character to me, and neither one terribly fleshed out. I mean, take away Diego Luna shooting that dude on his team five minutes in and there really is no character, for either of them.

Disney’s ability to shit all over this franchise is incredible.

I blame Lucasfilm more than Disney. They are not in tune w/ their fans.

Rian Johnson is still trolling on twitter:

Marvel is doing just fine.

I blame Lucasfilm more than Disney. They are not in tune w/ their fans.

Rian Johnson is still trolling on twitter:

Marvel is doing just fine.

Guy is such a dick. If his movie didn't communicate what he says it communicates, then he failed. You don't see Spielberg bickering on twitter with random people about his movies.

He'll be at the bar if anyone needs him. He should be at the bar, drinking away the memory of his 45% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and asking drunken strangers for screenwriting tips.

Back