New Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model is 56 years old?

xyostvbh12b31.jpg

kathy-jacobs-instagram_0_96_1080_672.jpg

kathy-jacobs-2019-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-runway-show-at-miami-swim-week-2.jpg

kathy_runway.jpg

kathy-jacobs-at-2019-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-runway-show-at-miami-swim-week-07-14-2019-0.jpg

ae6c446f2759eaad8fa0348ecbd1430e.png

t8a8rg53az541.jpg

hrp3un5i5qo31.jpg

740full-kathy-jacobs.jpg

Messy hair don't care

Don't care if she's 56. Hot is hot

Sure, for an old broad, she can get it but can't they do better than that?

I’d show up at her room in the retirement home with a 6 pack of Ensure and a tube of Polydent..... proceed to lay pipe before the bingo tournament starts

Wanna know what it tastes like when you go down on her....?

Depends

Last edited:
Only old dudes at dentists offices read Sports Illustrated, makes sense to appeal to your demographic.

For a woman my age, she looks awesome IMO. Had I met her before my wife I'd have definitely dated her & I'm someone who winds up with women who are at least a decade younger than myself. The mother of my two oldest children is 12 years younger, my ex-wife is 10 years younger & my wife is 21 years younger. So, for this woman to catch my eye she's definitely a very attractive lady. Kudos to her for keeping it together so damn well.

Lol, but feminism isn't a problem at all......

Statistically older women don't play sports. They have bone and muscle density issues.

It's retarded to rep a sports mag with an old women, period.

Statistically older women don't play sports. They have bone and muscle density issues.

It's retarded to rep a sports mag with an old women, period.
Statistically, buyers of SI don't play sports. Perfect choice.

I would have said two 28 year olds, but I think we're on the same page.
You know what's the best thing about 28 year olds? There's 20... uh, never mind.

<JonesLaugh>

Back