New Special Tourney Format (tell me what you think...)

Pro Division
Absolute Mens NOGI – Cash Prize
1st - $1,000 2nd - $200 3rd - $100
Absolute Mens GI – Cash Prize
1st - $500 2nd - $200 3rd - $100
Absolute Womens NOGI – Cash Prize
1st - $500 2nd - $200 3rd - $100
* Our Pro Division is for ADULTS ONLY - costs $75 per division to compete. It includes any other regular (non-pro) divisions as well.
* Format - the preliminary rounds of the Pro – Division will be run during the course of the tournament. The finals matches (1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th) will be run during “Prime Time”. The competitors will have the entire mat to work and each match will be one 5 minute round with as many 1 minute overtimes as needed.
* Prime Time – Each Prime Time finals match will be announced by a professional ring announcer, the competitors will shake hands in the center of the mat and commence grappling.
* Get Noticed - All matches will be Streamed Live on the Internet and viewed by thousands of BJJ/grappling fans around the world. Winners will be interviewed by a professional video crew. Sponsors will be looking for fighters!

PRO DIVISION PAY OUT WILL BE FOR OUR EVENT ON OCT 3rd PHYSICAL CHESS FXG CHALLENGE

HOTEL INFORMATION

Attending the PC Fight Oct. 2,-3 that need hotel arrangements, they can call our front desk direct at 954-585-7071 and ask for the Broward College rate or request code “LBCC”. They will need to secure the reservation with a credit card and the front desk agent will give them a confirmation number.
2540 Davie Road Davie, FL 33317 T: 954.585.7071 • F: 954.585.8201 Davie Florida hotels, Comfort Suites hotel near Fort Lauderdale airport

Physical Chess Custom MMA Clothing - Home

Sounds awesome. The only thing that could be better is if every finals match was submission win only.

Sounds awesome. The only thing that could be better is if every finals match was submission win only.

i am planning to do a sub only tourney some time next year...

I want a walk out music.

I've always dreamed of having walk out music. I'm so in love with the idea, I have even flirted (until my wife resolutely said "NO") with the idea of taking an amateur fight.

I want a walk out music.

I've always dreamed of having walk out music. I'm so in love with the idea, I have even flirted (until my wife resolutely said "NO") with the idea of taking an amateur fight.

we have a dj for this event so this is very possible...

we have a dj for this event so this is very possible...

Awesome.

I don't know how many have gone through the fun of sitting around and picking walkout music, but it's a blast.

I have songs running through my head before, during and after a roll anyways. It'd be nice to share that with others.

i am planning to do a sub only tourney some time next year...

That is cool but it must be a major pain scheduling things due to not knowing how long the entire day will last.

I thought it would be cool just for the finals matches to be done as submission only. All the semi's and below would be points or sub.

Walk-in Music seems awesome, i just don't know what to think about the lights getting dimmed and a spotlight on the mat.

If it turns to much into some " show" , people will expect entertainment.
It's just my personal opinion , but i dislike the crowd that wants to get entertained and boo's fighters, when everything is not spectacular.
I do think these things will attract a much broader audience.

Walk-in Music seems awesome, i just don't know what to think about the lights getting dimmed and a spotlight on the mat.

If it turns to much into some " show" , people will expect entertainment.
It's just my personal opinion , but i dislike the crowd that wants to get entertained and boo's fighters, when everything is not spectacular.
I do think these things will attract a much broader audience.

i understand what you mean,

but you must remember this isnt mma. people who come to watch grappling aren't there too see blood or KO's. they are (for the most part) respectful. also i DO NOT TOLERATE booing during matches. i have kicked people out for disrespecting fighters...

i understand what you mean,

but you must remember this isnt mma. people who come to watch grappling aren't there too see blood or KO's. they are (for the most part) respectful. also i DO NOT TOLERATE booing during matches. i have kicked people out for disrespecting fighters...

Guess you're probably right, like the whole idea!

Yeah I am with JAG, entrance music would be kickass

ttt

Next Tourney: October 3rd, davie fl
3 divisions 1 price: gi, nogi, absolute

www.FXgrappling.com

Back