New slang is annoying

im finna yeet myslf out this thread
SKRRRRR
Cheeeeeeeeeeeee
It isn’t cool to sound like a moron. I don’t care how old you are. You can use slang all you like, just don’t leave words out of a sentence on purpose, while jumbling others into an improper placement in that sentence. It doesn’t make you cool. It makes you a lemming, and a fraud.
I like this whole new thing that obliterates rules. Spelling is no longer foremost in educational development, and when I consider how amicably grammar nazis love to conduct themselves it's a wonderful fuck you.

Don't be scare be stronk

Old slang is the best. Motherfuckers nowadays can't splain nutt'n proper no more.

Calling outfits fits is something I've seen pop up recently.

I guess I've aged prematurely because the way these kids talk sounds so fucking annoying. Bruh, Finna, bussin, get the bag, it all sounds lame as shit to me but I guess that makes me lame huh.

I've become the old man yelling at clouds. Feel free to add more stupid terms to the list sherbros.
Bruh is not new

Im with you 100%

I hate new slang

I hate new speech conventions.

When someone agrees with someone and they just say “same” that shit is gross.

“Secure the bag” is such a trash line

The word gaslighting is dumb as fuck
Same

I guess I've aged prematurely because the way these kids talk sounds so fucking annoying. Bruh, Finna, bussin, get the bag, it all sounds lame as shit to me but I guess that makes me lame huh.

I've become the old man yelling at clouds. Feel free to add more stupid terms to the list sherbros.

Yeah bet is another one.

How old are you? Every one of those except "get the bag" has been around for 20+ years in St. Louis, so either you're a dinosaur or it's a regional thing.

"A-F"
"fleek"
"fire"
"lit"
"fam"
"bruh"

I'm old and I don't like it either. My girlfriend is 8 years younger than me and dropped a "omg that was fire" the other day. I wanted to strangle her, even more than when she asks me to.
In regards to "A-F" are you saying that you hate when someone types that through text or online? Or are you talking about people literally saying something like "that is dumb as fuck". Because the latter is really not new at all and has been commonly said for decades

"Cap"= lie, lies, false pretense
"No Cap" obviously is like a qualifier that you're in agreement with a premise, or that you're serious about what you're saying

"Shawty dumb thiccc, no cap"
I thought cap meant shooting someone wtf

In regards to "A-F" are you saying that you hate when someone types that through text or online? Or are you talking about people literally saying something like "that is dumb as fuck". Because the latter is really not new at all and has been commonly said for decades
I think some ppl say out loud a f instead of as fuck lol

Back