New SJW buzzword: "white wounding"

It's only a short step now ...

51L6CDPLUBL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And this one really hits close to home for me, as a lawyer.

51m2objEasL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Hmm, actually that photo makes the lizards look rather noble and philosophical. I'm not sure I would oppose rule by such beings ... in fact .... it seems like we are being prepared to accept a new future.

f56c2d7600e223f8874bcc70db8fb9998989f13f_hq.jpg

You're only saying that because he had blue eyes...like white people.

And this one really hits close to home for me, as a lawyer.

51m2objEasL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I hate it when you go in to meet with the partners and they literally treat you like a piece of meat

The thing about Chuck Tingle is that he's written some of the most mind-bending literary works of our time. Others may beg to disagree, but I personally feel this is his greatest masterpiece to date. It's a book about an erotic encounter between a man and a sentient book he wrote, subject of the sentient book being an erotic encounter and a genetically engineered butt which was created from his own butt.

Basically, it pounds Shakespeare in the butt, speaking as a metaphor for literary competition.

http://www.amazon.com/Pounded-The-B...im_351_11?ie=UTF8&refRID=098GYR96785DJ5T3W04T

511vXpDAp1L._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Butt I digress. Back to 'white wounding.'

I read the first page of posts (10 posts per page)...and then skipped ahead to the third page...

The absolute wildest turn in a thread I've ever seen. I'm almost scarred to read the second page to see how it went from A to ...wherever it is now...

These people are severely mentally ill and need years of therapy. Liberals need to reel it back in before they insight a radical movement to challenge their diseased way of thinking.

The thing about Chuck Tingle is that he's written some of the most mind-bending literary works of our time. Others may beg to disagree, but I personally feel this is his greatest masterpiece to date. It's a book about an erotic encounter between a man and a sentient book he wrote, subject of the sentient book being an erotic encounter and a genetically engineered butt which was created from his own butt.

Basically, it pounds Shakespeare in the butt, speaking as a metaphor for literary competition.

http://www.amazon.com/Pounded-The-B...im_351_11?ie=UTF8&refRID=098GYR96785DJ5T3W04T

511vXpDAp1L._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I am going to read that butt book and get my butt pounded by my own butt.

The reptile meme has successfully derailed all thought.

This Tingle thing is tingling me.

It's not so much the SJW's, which are just a product of the source of it all. It's coming from institutions, media, Universities etc. and it is coordinated across many countries.

It's a concerted push by very well moneyed people. So, it is institutional.

If it was just people on the internet or something, I agree it would not be a big deal at all because there is no shortage of odd stuff floating around.

On point as usual IDL. I laugh at all the people that dismiss this as some harmless ranting. I wonder if they really believe that its harmless or are just trying to downplay the whole thing. "Nothing to see here"

I do not see evidence for that. Maybe it really is like that. But I also do wonder how prevalent this really is. The Internet has a tendency to distort things.

Just look at "progressive" universities in the US. Being a white male is practically taboo. How about MSM ? Attacks on "whiteness" all the time. Equality ? What a joke. These people arent looking for equality. Theyre playing king of the hill. Kinda like giving the rabbit the gun.

Just look at "progressive" universities in the US. Being a white male is practically taboo.
I really wonder if you've been to any school, let alone a university.
It's not so much the SJW's, which are just a product of the source of it all. It's coming from institutions, media, Universities etc. and it is coordinated across many countries.

It's a concerted push by very well moneyed people. So, it is institutional.
I still find it odd that I got a double yellow card for calling you a fucking crazy nutter.
Ya! Like a random tweet saying mean things about Jimmy Carter!
My first post in that thread:
Never heard of her, assume she's utterly irrelevant to pretty much anyone in the GOP.

Also, ouch. (for Atheist)
Also it's "Yeah".

These people are severely mentally ill and need years of therapy. Liberals need to reel it back in before they insight a radical movement to challenge their diseased way of thinking.

i think theres a huge diff between a political liberal and a SJW

like a continent between them

thats like comparing a normal conservative and a radical tea party member

i think theres a huge diff between a political liberal and a SJW

like a continent between them

thats like comparing a normal conservative and a radical tea party member
Radical tea party members have significant clout over primaries and state-level contests.

Back