New SJW buzzword: "white wounding"

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with these people? I'm starting to think guys like these are really racist pieces of shit in disguise and are pushing people in the opposite direction

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/towards-a-concept-of-whit_b_7985986.html#show-last-Point

White people need to open ourselves up to a particular type of wounding to genuinely understand and then work toward racial justice. Our comfort and privilege generally keeps us from incurring these wounds naturally, and thus they must be sought out, disseminated, and used to motivate action.

An injury is harder to ignore, though. And pain can be quite motivating. Hence, the need for white wounding.

He's the epitome of a racist. Funny read, thanks for sharing.

More guilt psychology by the Marxist / critical theorist social engineers by the looks of it.

Kinda reads like an Onion piece though.

It's funny, I'm liberal on a lot of issues and here in the WR am generally seen as very liberal. Hell I even protest voted against Obama because I don't think he's liberal enough (in this forum that puts me to the left of Marx, somehow).

Nonetheless, I never hear about any of this "SJW" crap except from outraged paleoconservatives who feel their societal position is threatened. This shit is largely irrelevant, why get so bothered by it? There are real issues of concern out there.

It's funny, I'm liberal on a lot of issues and here in the WR am generally seen as very liberal. Hell I even protest voted against Obama because I don't think he's liberal enough (in this forum that puts me to the left of Marx, somehow).

Nonetheless, I never hear about any of this "SJW" crap except from outraged paleoconservatives who feel their societal position is threatened. This shit is largely irrelevant, why get so bothered by it? There are real issues of concern out there.

Your white-wounds have healed. Spread loving and understanding with your rainbow spewed megaphone.

This is exactly what I always say.

I never hear about these things anywhere except from the anti-SJW crowd. And then when I go looking to see what other groups are saying or promoting on the idea, it's always just more of the same - people who are ostensibly against sjw's gossiping about something that even sjw's seem to be ignoring.

The craziest part is that these people are screaming about the culture of victimhood by going out of their way to paint themselves as victims.

It's not so much the SJW's, which are just a product of the source of it all. It's coming from institutions, media, Universities etc. and it is coordinated across many countries.

It's a concerted push by very well moneyed people. So, it is institutional.

If it was just people on the internet or something, I agree it would not be a big deal at all because there is no shortage of odd stuff floating around.

Ya! Like a random tweet saying mean things about Jimmy Carter!

This is exactly what I always say.

I never hear about these things anywhere except from the anti-SJW crowd. And then when I go looking to see what other groups are saying or promoting on the idea, it's always just more of the same - people who are ostensibly against sjw's gossiping about something that even sjw's seem to be ignoring.

The craziest part is that these people are screaming about the culture of victimhood by going out of their way to paint themselves as victims.

Check out the "Social Justice Warrior or Stormfront " discussion board reddit.

Same side of the retardation coin.

It's not so much the SJW's, which are just a product of the source of it all. It's coming from institutions, media, Universities etc. and it is coordinated across many countries.

It's a concerted push by very well moneyed people. So, it is institutional.

If it was just people on the internet or something, I agree it would not be a big deal at all because there is no shortage of odd stuff floating around.

I do not see evidence for that. Maybe it really is like that. But I also do wonder how prevalent this really is. The Internet has a tendency to distort things.

I do not see evidence for that. Maybe it really is like that. But I also do wonder how prevalent this really is. The Internet has a tendency to distort things.

It is like that. It's a broad push to implement cultural Marxism. One of the techniques they use is critical theory which amounts to destructive criticism of a chosen subject, which is often white people and Western civilization. Or 'The patriarchy' in some circles.

The rise of profile of the SJW is evidence in itself that the programs are working.

It's created and/or polished by think tanks and implemented in institutions.

September 25th can't get here soon enough.

Check out the "Social Justice Warrior or Stormfront " discussion board reddit.

Same side of the retardation coin.

100% true, this. Common to both sides is that "whiteness" is held up as an exalted category that explains everything, and which is basically the fundamental truth of our society. Dealing with "whiteness" is more important than anything else. It is our Torah.

95% of people sit in the middle and are more pragmatic about these things, but the 5% fucktards tend to get most of the attention.

It's free advice to young white males on this site :D

It's free advice to young white males on this site :D

0811d235_i-see-what-you-did-there.jpeg

Hmm, actually that photo makes the lizards look rather noble and philosophical. I'm not sure I would oppose rule by such beings ... in fact .... it seems like we are being prepared to accept a new future.

f56c2d7600e223f8874bcc70db8fb9998989f13f_hq.jpg

Hmm, actually that photo makes the lizards look rather noble and philosophical. I'm not sure I would oppose rule by such beings ... in fact .... it seems like we are being prepared to accept a new future.

f56c2d7600e223f8874bcc70db8fb9998989f13f_hq.jpg

Hollywood always pushing the degeneracy!

I sure don't want my daughter dating one of our reptilian overlords!

Back