New sinister hoodies looking good

just checked out all the posts to my thread

wats wrong with u guys --street wear is cool-- sorry theres no skulls or crossbones
personal pref. To me it seems like guys that wear street wear are trying too hard to be something no one truly is or even wants to be, a different kind of pirate.:icon_neut Guidos and some chicks'll dig it though I guess.......

That shit is HOOD-RICH. I really don't understand the designs most of the MMA brands are using. Most of them are pure trash and very unappealing to someone with some sense of taste. Less is more!

Yeah...That's kinda like da shit the teenagers are wearing back home. At least Sinister is using more subdued colors than the other stuff I've seen.

not for me mate. they look a little too P.Diddy

Lol Exactly what i thought.But there smart thoe.There tryin to appeal to certain subcultures.They have clothes ****lheads woud wear,now for kids that are into hiphop etc.Stuff normal ppl would wear.Smart buissness move.

i actually really like the lining, but i have never really been into allover print..:rolleyes:

Yeah, too much going on with the all-over logo print, which is the same problem I had with the Nogi Bone shorts design. The Sinister 'S' logo will probably look like $ from afar, so yeah, too urban hip-hop for me.

Meaning i like street wear better than the typical afflication goth look-- which is totally done in mma

Knoxx are putting out some good designs also.....

I just wanna look like them guys from the iron ring ---word:icon_twis

Nothing wrong with either look, it just boils down to personal preference. I don't want to dress like a rapper and the TS doesn't wanna dress like in goth style wear typical to MMA fans in his area.
I just wanna look like them guys from the iron ring ---word
LOL, good one.

Back