New sinister hoodies looking good

stu3ufc**

Yoshihiro Akiyama
Reaction score
frontav5.jpg

http://www.sinisterbrand.com/index....ufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7

not for me mate. they look a little too P.Diddy

That shit is HOOD-RICH. I really don't understand the designs most of the MMA brands are using. Most of them are pure trash and very unappealing to someone with some sense of taste. Less is more!

I'd be all over that black one if they had it in mens size ;-)

gross.
the ****llic just has a sleazy feel to it, those hoodies look like purses with the logos everywhere.

EDIT: anyone know why **** (m e t a) is censored? I can't come up with any reason, likely or not, why the boards are set up like that...

EDIT: anyone know why **** (m e t a) is censored? I can't come up with any reason, likely or not, why the boards are set up like that...

The mods hate James Hetfield, Kirk Hammet, Cliff Burton, and Lars Ulrich.

2qi04ea.jpg

gayness, a guy at my gym had a sick one I saw last night was black with a gold spider.....I would rock that one

Yea I don't like those either. My friend has the black Anderson Silva hoody. It s pretty sweet.

That all over print type looking is so played out.... surprised that Sinister made something like that.

just checked out all the posts to my thread

wats wrong with u guys --street wear is cool-- sorry theres no skulls or crossbones

Back