New Shoyoroll Longsleeve Rash Guards?

Great post genius. I really came to their rescue with the "I only bought one out of necessity", "I hate rashguards" and mentioning another brands quality product. I would hardly call merely pointing out how fucking dumb some of the posters on this forum are "wrath."

easy now sport, It doesn't take a genius to see you in every shoyoroll thread ever! And whats with the attitude? I love shoyoroll...

I just paid $36ea for 2x "The Realm" long-sleeve surfing rashguards ... plus I got 20% off as they were on sale. Aussies, head over to Lowes if you want a decent grappling rashie.

They're perfect - WAY thicker than "normal" cheap surfing rashies although d@mn they are hot to wear under a double-weave judo competition gi....

I wouldn't mind a brand-name one but instead, I can now more easily afford to get a proper dentist-fitted mouthguard for the MMA classes as opposed to the friggin boil-n-bite thing I struggle breathing past now....

I think they look really cool. Different than most rashguards out there and nice color combinations.

Can someone tell me whats the difference between rashguards and like underarmour? Or are they the same thing?

Can someone tell me whats the difference between rashguards and like underarmour? Or are they the same thing?

underarmour is just the name of the company.
esthetically(sp?) i dont know

the only major difference is the type of material certain companies use.
some use polyester, some acrylic
just depending
if you are starting out and cant afford the haybusa's or the shoyoroll, just head over to walmart and look for the dry fits.
its cheap and works fine for me.

No doubt, shoyoroll puts in tons of design effort in their gi's, but come on, the rashguards look like they were on sale at a warehouse, shoyoroll picked up a few boxes at a discount and sewed their huge logo on the chest.....

Gi's - A+
Rashguards - F -

anyone else here have the new shoyoroll rash guards?

i noticed after one roll and wash (inside out), I see little speckle spots on some sections of the rash guard, it's like it has little salt grain sized freys coming out, anyone else notice this?

it looks like someone took a needle and started stabbing the rash guard

i'll try to see if a camera can capture the speckle spots

Back