new Russian game show like Hunger Games: contestants fight for survival with knives; rape, murder

I think you're probably correct, but I wonder how much prodding the producers will do to get the most outrageous television and how easily the people will forget the consequences.
This is where the questions about Russian culture come into play. I don't know enough about it to be able to assess. Of course, we can all guess how much the producers, writers, and directors would push for ratings in the US.

This is where the questions about Russian culture come into play. I don't know enough about it to be able to assess. Of course, we can all guess how much the producers, writers, and directors would push for ratings in the US.

I've always wondered what reality TV shows look like in countries where honour and losing face still have idiots killing each other. Probably not like Jersey Shore.

Maybe. From what I hear about people who on reality shows, at least in America, the first few days of having a camera on them all the time are awkward but almost everyone says after a while, they forget it's there.

There is a possibility these people just get used to the camera, forgot about it and let their depraved nature become fully exposed.
Reality tv is scripted anyway.

I've always wondered what reality TV shows look like in countries where honour and losing face still have idiots killing each other. Probably not like Jersey Shore.
I would like to add for the record that I do not believe that Jersey Shore is in any way representative of the US as a whole. I mean, come on, it's New Jersey... They're the armpit of America, and none of us really think much of the Jersey Shore scene anyways.

Who wants to sponsor me? I don't have 132k to join. I'll split the pot with all sponsors. You know I'll win cuz I'm a Sherdogger. 500-0 and I'm black belt in knife fighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back