new Russian game show like Hunger Games: contestants fight for survival with knives; rape, murder

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...r/news-story/eb6a370c750cefc4e4e6de6e0fd3449f
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...r/news-story/eb6a370c750cefc4e4e6de6e0fd3449f
A BRUTAL Russian reality TV show allowing “fighting, murder and rape” will see contestants armed with knives and dumped in the Siberian wilderness to battle bears, wolves and freezing temperatures.

The Hunger Games -style contest will see 30 participants — half of them women — ditched in the wild for a nine-month survival test in temperatures sinking to minus 40C or lower.

Contestants from different countries seeking a £1.3 million ($2.2 million) prize will be issued with knives but not guns and expected to hunt and fish for food to stay alive, The Sun reports.

The shocking rules say: “Everything is allowed. Fighting, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking, anything.”

Hoping sincerely it's a joke/big talk. Sick how people would watch this.

giphy.gif

Gotta be a hoax. Definitely gonna watch if true.

Murder, rape, fighting?
It doesn't say so anywhere in the "rules", not to mention it being illegal, "even in Sovietoski Russia..."
I call bullshit.

If this isn't a hoax, these contestants (especially the women) are some of the most desperate people

“Everything is allowed. Fighting, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking, anything.”

Oh shit, alcohol and smoking are allowed? That's where I draw the line.

Murder, rape, fighting?
It doesn't say so anywhere in the "rules", not to mention it being illegal, "even in Sovietoski Russia..."
I call bullshit.

I don't know that it isn't a hoax, but the rules are quoted in the OP.

If this isn't a hoax, these contestants (especially the women) are some of the most desperate people

Apparently contestants have to pay $132 000 to take part in this. It sounds like they're expecting bored rich people.

“Everything is allowed. Fighting, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking, anything.”

Oh shit, alcohol and smoking are allowed? That's where I draw the line.
Lol. Smoking is pretty crazy!!! How wild.

$2.2 million doesn't mean much for anybody rich enough to fork over $132k just to participate. There's gonna be some psychos just out there to rape and murder and get away with it.

So what can you start with?

Or is this an H1Z1 spawn start ?

Plus do you know how many fucking cameras would need to be set up to mark this watchable.

I don't know that it isn't a hoax, but the rules are quoted in the OP.

Apparently contestants have to pay $132 000 to take part in this. It sounds like they're expecting bored rich people.
The "rules" quoted in the OP are from a "not-the-original-source".

Nowhere on the "original-source-site" does it say "murder, rape, fighting".

=>
https://life.ru/t/life54/933034/uch...astiie_v_gholodnykh_ighrakh_dlia_millionierov

Google translate is getting better and better every day...

as per above mentioned whatever, I call bullshit.

I just read the article, and i love how for no reason what so ever in the middle of the page there is the famous picture of Putin riding a house.

With the caption "Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has been known to ride horses while topless in Siberia".

Misleading title. It's a show about surviving for 9 months in Siberia in a lawless society with only knives.

I'm almost positive someone will be raped
Distinctly possible. With the knowledge that they will be filmed the entire time and accountable for their actions to the Russian police, there might be enough of a deterrent not to rape or kill each other. I don't know enough about Russian criminal culture to know how Russians respect the rule of law. I know that the Russian government and crime lords are often backed by one another, but I don't know how that translates to the average Russian citizen. Why anyone would want to live in that country is beyond me...

Back