New requirements for UFC fighters?

Skirm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you think an iq test is in order soon? After watching clips of Cruz/Garbrandt talking I began to feel bad for the clearly stupid Garbrandt.

Is it really okay, morally, to let someone unintelligent like Cody in the cage? Someone as moronic as Cody fights a genius like Cruz? If you can't see what's wrong with this you will tomorrow.

Unless graded on a curve that would make Saturn jealous, an IQ test would preclude most fighters from ever stepping into the octagon. :D

If intelligence outside the cage mattered Jon Jones wouldnt be as successful as he is

UFC MENSA division

Neil Degrasse Tyson via athleticism and explosiveness

Cain failed the intelligence test by giving that interview so they revoked his shit... It happened already

I don't think it's moral to let him talk to Cruz but he fights well enough.

Sure, since MMA fighters are also suppose to be the most "physical" sport figures, why not an IQ test?

Test should include a factual comparison of the financial compensation between MMA/ the UFC and other mainstream sports. You know, kind of like the IQ test for infantile types like (put shaped pieces in the correct hole gig).

Any athlete that points to MMA is by definition mentally challenged and not exhibiting IQ. Ben them from competition on the basis of IQ, and ban the sport of MMA!

Smart people don't fight for a living, usually. Plus, the smart ones are usually the type to go easy in training and not take a lot of risks during the fight because of their "health."

I was thinking the same thing, exploitation of the mentally challenged for fighting is no beuno.

Smart people don't fight for a living, usually. Plus, the smart ones are usually the type to go easy in training and not take a lot of risks during the fight because of their "health."
I use to like watching Bobby Czyz box back in the 80's & 90's....he was a Mensa member and had some solid boxing.

Palhares IQ is probably scary low hah

Back