Crime New Report : Several Apple suppliers using Uyghur forced labor

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
- Advanced Connecteck, an OEM Apple supplier, has been providing components for Apple for more than 10 years. 2 of those years the company operated an industrial park at the edge of a desert in Xinjiang.

- The industrial park is surrounded by walls and fences with one way in / out. Next to this park is a large detention center identified as housing factory workers. The Australian researcher who identified the detention center says “almost no other factories in Xinjiang have these characteristics except for industrial parks where there is detainee labor.”

- 7 Apple suppliers have links to suspected forced labor

- Workers were shipped from Xinjiang to Apple supplier Luxshare. Avary Holdings , located in Huai'an, received 400 Xinjiang workers. Shenzen based Deren Electronic received 1000 Xinjiang workers. Lens Technology , which supplies Apple with glass for their phones, received 600 workers from Xinjiang.

- Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Facebook are also linked to the suppliers in question.

- Report from Australian Strategic Policy Institute also found links between Apple suppliers and Uyghur forced labor.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-apple-suppliers-china-links-181145842.html

--
Australian report below

Uyghurs for sale

The Chinese government has facilitated the mass transfer of Uyghur and other ethnic minority1 citizens from the far west region of Xinjiang to factories across the country. Under conditions that strongly suggest forced labour, Uyghurs are working in factories that are in the supply chains of at least 82 well-known global brands in the technology, clothing and automotive sectors, including Apple, BMW, Gap, Huawei, Nike, Samsung, Sony and Volkswagen.

https://www.aspi.org.au/report/uyghurs-sale

Being part of the shadow government, nobody is gonna give a fuck.
Im just trying to imagine what would've happen to any other company apart from those mentioned above...

About now, the only decent phone to own is Nokia. What’s a computer that’s good? I have an old ass dell

you think leftists care about slave labor? Or genocide? Fuck no they don’t. They care about hating white people. It’s obvious by now.

Been enjoying my new phone.

Maybe force manufacturing back to the US and moral dilemma solved.
Trump tried, and the globalist left decried his tariffs.

I bet leftists on this forum mocked the tariffs. 100% guaranteed

Based on the labor these phones should cost about $49.95US instead of $1250.00
Apple stuff, like Nike and other trendy brands, are artifically inflated. With fashion brands, making them expensive makes them more desirable.

Apple as a brand is riding high , partly because they cultivated a trendy following but mostly because they excell technically. They could easily sell them cheaper, but why would they when people have no problem paying the inflated prices and the competition is not considered to be as good.

Ok yeah, but have you heard about all the injustices in the United States? Apparently not, because if you had, i doubt you'd be talking about China.

Ok yeah, but have you heard about all the injustices in the United States? Apparently not, because if you had, i doubt you'd be talking about China.
So an American can't talk about the issues in America because China is worse?

Back