International New report on Canada Huawei CFO arrest

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Bad news for China , Huaweii and the CFO.

The latest Canadian statement on the case makes her release less likely. Because what she did would be considered a crime in Canada also. This isn't just about breaking American laws.

VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Canada's Department of Justice said Friday the allegation against a top Chinese executive arrested at the United States' request would be a crime in Canada and she should be extradited to the United States on fraud charges.

The Canadian justice department said in court documents ahead of the start of her extradition hearings on Jan. 20 that the Meng allegations meet the crucial extradition test of "double criminality,"" meaning that if they had occurred in Canada they would be criminal under Canadian law.

http://www.startribune.com/canada-prosecutor-says-essence-of-huawei-cfo-case-is-fraud/566892882/

Bad news for Canada too. The Chinese will put a few more of our citizens in jail now, on top of the two.

Hope she's really worth it, to our bros down south.

Bad news for Canada too. The Chinese will put a few more of our citizens in jail now, on top of the two.

Hope she's really worth it, to our bros down south.

It's not really about her. China needs to learn that other countries won't buckle to their illegal activities no matter their threats and dirty tactics.

It's not really about her. China needs to learn that other countries won't buckle to their illegal activities no matter their threats and dirty tactics.

I understand that.

I have a good friend who's mad and warring with this prick. This prick is holding my people hostage until my good friend and this prick work out their issues.

I want my good friend to win, but you know...

Lock her up, and keep it that way

F china

China operates dishonorably, and excuses it with their communist "Anything that helps the Chinese people, is honorable" BS. We should have never invited them into the dance like we did. It was literally about businessmen getting 13-14 year old prostitutes. A high level sales rep who started his own company made me aware of this around 2002-2003. They ALL had young prostitutes sent to their rooms. Biggest gaffe in world history.. Allowing them into the game because they were willing to lower the bar. Retarded.

China operates dishonorably, and excuses it with their communist "Anything that helps the Chinese people, is honorable" BS. We should have never invited them into the dance like we did. It was literally about businessmen getting 13-14 year old prostitutes. A high level sales rep who started his own company made me aware of this around 2002-2003. They ALL had young prostitutes sent to their rooms. Biggest gaffe in world history.. Allowing them into the game because they were willing to lower the bar. Retarded.
They are not Communist. It is rightwing hackery to act like they are Communist. How are they Communist when they have the 2nd largest number of Billionaires in the world. How they are Communist when they allow private enterprise .

Just because the CCCP calls itself a Communist party does not make it so. China also calls itself a Peoples' Republic, but they aren't a Republic. North Korea calls itself the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea but they are certainly not a Democrasy or a Republic.

In reality they are an ethnoNationalist fascist State, which is a very rightwing ideology.

Last edited:
They are not Communist. It is rightwing hackery to act like they are Communist. How are they Communist when they have the 2nd largest number of Billionaires in the world. How they are Communist when they allow private enterprise .

In reality they are an ethnoNationalist fascist State, which is a very rightwing ideology.
The government still owns everything.. They just allow preferred members of the one state party to have a little more when they advance China's narrow influence. One party with full control and ownership (even if at a distance in some instances, for now) of everything, is a part of communism. See, you think "communism" means that everybody is equal, but it's never that way. Humans primitive nature will never allow it, unfortunately. The closest you get to that is faith where all have value in the eyes of God, and we are all brothers. Still haven't got that close even there. Communism is always fascism by the ruling party.

Lock her up!
They already killed a guy over her.
Giving in now would just show they can go around the rules

The government still owns everything.. They just allow preferred members of the one state party to have a little more when they advance China's narrow influence. One party with full control and ownership (even if at a distance in some instances, for now) of everything, is a part of communism. See, you think "communism" means that everybody is equal, but it's never that way. Humans primitive nature will never allow it, unfortunately. The closest you get to that is faith where all have value in the eyes of God, and we are all brothers. Still haven't got that close even there. Communism is always fascism by the ruling party.

No the government does not own Foxcon or Ali Baba or Huawei or any number of Chinese corpoerations. The government and business elite agree to support each other in furtherance of Han Chinese power. That's like Mussolini's fascism, where you have racial Nationalism advanced by a collusion between the State, employees and major Business entities.

Tik Tok is shady too people have to watch out. Embedded China spying tech in “commercial” products. Also stealing creds, harvesting etc

Lowering the bar to meet the others is the worst thing we do. Not just with China but elsewhere.
The jumped the gun, got greedy and allowed China to enter the WTO, despite the fact that China is a chronic cheater and has no history of human rights. F China and hopefully other countries find their balls and stand up.

Lowering the bar to meet the others is the worst thing we do. Not just with China but elsewhere.
The jumped the gun, got greedy and allowed China to enter the WTO, despite the fact that China is a chronic cheater and has no history of human rights. F China and hopefully other countries find their balls and stand up.
Hopefully bro. We lowered our standards with this one. When you lose nationalistic loyalty, things like that happen, and it's sad.

Back