New Reebok deal details

there's a huge difference between the top tier gear, reyes, and the bottom, neverlast.

this isnt the amateurs, i suspect these elite fighters want to use the best gear possible

what kind of gear are you talking about?

Guess this what you get when there is no fighters union, and a collective bargaining agreement.

what kind of gear are you talking about?

Reyes, Grant, etc.
Everlast makes dispensable shit you just use here and there. Their 16oz are okay for bag work, but if you actually want to protect your hands, the top tier stuff is the way to go.

I don't see anything in this Rebook deal that would benefit the lower tier fighters who are still holding down jobs. It rewards the higher ranked fighters and those who do their workouts in the executive boardroom.
They were far better off seeking their own sponsorship deals especially for that guy who depends on that community support.

I don't like any of this.. it's gunna fuck up and backfire or something. Oh well. live and let learn.

pretty disgusting. But I am over caring too much about this, the UFC is going to shove down the fighters throats whatever they want anyway and with the fanbase they have raised and cultivated and the strong control over the media there will be no real scrutiny. If they are unable to work together to protect their interests it's their own fault.

Back