New Really Good Quality Video Of Me Doing Stand Up

TS, you're a natural.

As in you're definitely natty; you're definitely not on steroids, look very low T, in fact, and you clearly dont even lift.

But at least you have good language skills.

You're better than Schaub..... but that's an incredibly low bar.

If it makes you happy, keep it up, I guess.

Seeing what you think is funny definitely makes me feel a lot better about you not thinking I am funny :)

Toddlers & Tiaras joke made me pause the thing to write this post giving you props (although I've enjoyed the entire thing thus far). Ruthless self-deprecating humor.

Good stuff sherbro.

@melvinj0 dude, I literally was just watching Dave chappelle's special before turning on your clip and I still found you real funny.

The joke about miscarriage got me good. Solid delivery, I'm a fan of your dry style. Reckon you'd do fine over here in the UK too.

I thoroughly enjoyed that good job man. You should try to do a set in Cleveland you would kill it here.

So about three years ago I started consistently doing stand up comedy, I posted a video of my first time and the majority of people here were surprisingly very supportive. Since then things have been going pretty well, I have gotten to open for a lot of really great comedians and people that I grew up watching on TV.

Recently I did this show where the comedians do a regular comedy set and then go get super high and come back and do another set. The show was at a theater with a really good recording set up, so I got this video out of it, thought I'd share it with you guys.

You’re pretty good

Back