(NEW PIC) Dos Anjos looking thick, solid and tight

he was shredded already during the Cowboy decimation.

I don't see how mcgregor wins although, if he does it will be exciting.

But RDA is a straight savage.

So nobody questioning how old is this picture? This might be from time before USADA or not. Who really cares?? Doestn matter if you have Coleman or Barberena physique it only takes one McGregor nuclear missile to RDA chin and its good night.

I wonder if when RDA cracks Connor open potatoes rain down like candy from a pinata?

Sherdog is like a miracle diet.

From fat and soft to TST in a day.

I can't wait for my man RDA to savage that little ginger Tarmac laying gypsy.I just fear if he loses the first round or two decisively he will try a bitch move like faking injury or getting DQ.

Nick Curson will have him ready.

conor mcgregor isn't a loser like you buddy, i'm up to meet you and fight you wanna do it?
Im sorry,I just don't have the guts,you seem so tough I'm literally shaking here thinking about it.Maybe it's your alpha male aroma seeping through the keyboard into the airwaves,who knows?

So nobody questioning how old is this picture? This might be from time before USADA or not. Who really cares?? Doestn matter if you have Coleman or Barberena physique it only takes one McGregor nuclear missile to RDA chin and its good night.

Lol that's cute...

Doyouevenliftbro-1.jpg

Back