Media New Photo of Rumble Johnson Surfaces

Imagine how hard he would gas if he would come back

It looks like his new job gives him the munchies.

Oh yeah?

maxresdefault.jpg
CORRECTION: Ferguson does pull it off well. I look like a tool when I’ve done it.

Now I won't be able to tell him apart from his two best friends.

B-v6V2OUMAA9Bci.jpg

Is Rumble the only human to actively gain weight in his head as an adult

Seriously this might be a medical first

I'm not going to pretend to be an expert, but how can you account for the facial features of those suffering from acromegaly if you don't believe in this effect of HGH?

The facial features/growth (and growth of other body parts like hands and feet) of those with acromegaly also don't match those who allegedly have "big heads" because of PED use. If the effect isn't the same, it's possible that the cause/reason isn't the same.

Again, I think the "change" in Barry Bonds' head and face is as much to do with weight gain and ageing over 15 years as anything else. Also, again, I'm not denying that he used PEDs, but looking at his head and face over time isn't "evidence" IMO.

So what. We get it now. He is Fat. This has been a running on joke for over 2 years. he likes to eat alot. I do as well. I am 210 pound but can easily get back down to 155
You are diabetic and they are going to cut of a leg soon?

Dude looks more like an artillery shell every time I see him. Cone shaped head and pure explosive power everywhere else.

3point8shrap.jpg

Prove me wrong.

giphy.gif

The facial features/growth (and growth of other body parts like hands and feet) of those with acromegaly also don't match those who allegedly have "big heads" because of PED use. If the effect isn't the same, it's possible that the cause/reason isn't the same.

Again, I think the "change" in Barry Bonds' head and face is as much to do with weight gain and ageing over 15 years as anything else. Also, again, I'm not denying that he used PEDs, but looking at his head and face over time isn't "evidence" IMO.

I agree that a bigger head obviously isn't lone-standing "evidence" of PED use but that's a wholly different discussion. I was responding to your statement that "the skull/jawline growth thing is a myth".

If bone growth in the head is indeed an effect of excessive growth hormone (over a sustained period of time), then surely that contradicts what you said. It would indeed possible for athletes or bodybuilders who abuse HGH over their careers to experience these effects, right? Not referencing the specific case of Bonds or anything, just in general.

So what. We get it now. He is Fat. This has been a running on joke for over 2 years. he likes to eat alot. I do as well. I am 210 pound but can easily get back down to 155
are you drunk? Hommie is not what I would call "fat"

also stop being such a fucking buzzkill. take yourself the fuck out of the thread if you dont like it

5109d0a7e91c.jpg

Do it then ! Would be much better for your health and overall life

lifitng weights, eating good, and smoking bud.

hes living the life bois

He looks thicker than 300 pounds big baby. Holyfuck!!!!

He is just bloating from the testosterone.

Back