Media New Photo of Rumble Johnson Surfaces

m96jjd.jpg

<{katwhu}> Lol, Barry's doesn't even look nearly as crazy as Rumbles.

So what. We get it now. He is Fat. This has been a running on joke for over 2 years. he likes to eat alot. I do as well. I am 210 pound but can easily get back down to 155

Yeah, he's retired, and he's not making any pretense at a comeback or that he's in or trying to be in "fight shape", so I'm not sure what the big deal is.

Fighting was probably the only thing keeping him in shape, on diet, etc. He might well have always been a fat guy if he wasn't an MMA fighter.

Ok now it's actually kinda disturbing how big his head is getting

I'm not saying Bonds and others have never used PEDs, but the skull/jawline growth thing is a myth, and people buy into that myth and "see" a "side effect" that isn't there.
I'm not going to pretend to be an expert, but how can you account for the facial features of those suffering from acromegaly if you don't believe in this effect of HGH?

So what. We get it now. He is Fat. This has been a running on joke for over 2 years. he likes to eat alot. I do as well. I am 210 pound but can easily get back down to 155
Honest question . No sarcasm ..if it’s easy , why don’t you? 55 lb weight loss is no cake walk .

I’m very angry at whoever is force feeding him sugar and stopping him from exercising.

They deprived us of many glorious KOs

His head is like a womans ass. Seems all the weight gains go there.

full

Last edited:
Rumble could literally be HW champ in the UFC or Bellator. He should come back for 2 years.

Back