New path to UFC? Tonight’s Kids MMA weigh ins, press conference for tomorrows cage fights.

LOL at TS' screen name.

TS' Son, "But dad, I have head aches, blurred vision and I feel dizzy."

TS., "Fuck that pussy shit. DO YOU WANT TO BE A FIGHTER? LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!"

<{JustBleed}> <<<<<TS at the local kids kickboxing tournament.

BTW @Irresponsible Dad I'm just ragging on you. Your son looks great. Hopefully he has good trainers and you're able to pull him in. I always worry about kids becoming deadly bullies with the popularity of MMA - although I do find that those types of kids (personalities) usually drop out once they get pushed back.

Well I guess it's less irresponsible than that preteen Irish girl fighting out of Tiger Muay Thai

BTW @Irresponsible Dad I'm just ragging on you. Your son looks great. Hopefully he has good trainers and you're able to pull him in. I always worry about kids becoming deadly bullies with the popularity of MMA - although I do find that those types of kids (personalities) usually drop out once they get pushed back.
Hell ya! He’s far from a bully.

Idk but he posted a video of his kid getting fucking destroyed at a karate tournament. I thought the video was about the other kid until I saw pictures
Why are you such a bitch?
Personal issues?

His kid did not get destroyed but arguably won. And he seems like great dad, dvoting more time to his son than 99% of parents. And i say that, being generally against kids mma

Why are you such a bitch?
Personal issues?

His kid did not get destroyed but arguably won. And he seems like great dad, dvoting more time to his son than 99% of parents. And i say that, being generally against kids mma
His kid was getting 360 tornado kicked to the head 5 times in a couple minutes, it absolutely was not a controversial decision. Just because he takes his kid to tournaments to get mauled every weekend doesn’t mean I want a thread a day about it in the ufc discussion when the kid can’t even legally compete there for 10+ years

His kid was getting 360 tornado kicked to the head 5 times in a couple minutes, it absolutely was not a controversial decision. Just because he takes his kid to tournaments to get mauled every weekend doesn’t mean I want a thread a day about it in the ufc discussion when the kid can’t even legally compete there for 10+ years
OK. A legit answer.

Back