New path to UFC? Tonight’s Kids MMA weigh ins, press conference for tomorrows cage fights.

This guys sending his world champion mma kid to Rome for a sparring match. While my parents wouldn't even drive me to a mcdojo <{anton}>

Can’ sleep, litttle nervous about Tomorrow figures I hang with the Sherbros. So tonight was pretty wild in Florida watching these youth MMA kids go through weigh ins media and a little press conference. Is this the way to prepare our kids for future UFC stardom? Two world champion MMA kids were in the group. I personally saw those two kids beat large brackets of kids from countries all over the world (including Russia and Dagestan). Rhonin “The Sherdog Kid” Swenson had a blast. -video is set to private not promoting a video I seriously thought this was great for the kids and great for a kid aspiring to do MMA later in life. Wanted to hear your opinion if it’s a good thing or if I’m just being an affliction dad again.

his opponents highlights:

We all saw your kid get manhandled in the karate tournament. Hate to break it to you, but he’s not going to the UFC.

I like that there's no headshots and that they wear protective head gear. This is pretty awesome and bodes well for the future of mma..

Whats your sons record?..
Idk but he posted a video of his kid getting fucking destroyed at a karate tournament. I thought the video was about the other kid until I saw pictures

no headshots... it’s safe

Oooh, got you.
I stand corrected then :) Sorry, just I've seen a lot of kid's MMA where they're fully punching and kicking etc to the face
Why do they wear headgear? Is it just in case?

If they aren't getting hit in the head, I think that's really good for kids to grow up doing :) I apologise

punches to the head before 17 is a bad idea. They will be 'past their prime' by 25 like fighters in thailand.

I like that there's no headshots and that they wear protective head gear. This is pretty awesome and bodes well for the future of mma..

Whats your sons record?..

MMA 4-4

Boxing 3-3

Exhibition MMA/Muay Thai 6-4

Wrestling 3rd in States

BJJ 2nd in grey belt kids pans and Multiple Naga Golds

MMA 4-4

Boxing 3-3

Exhibition MMA/Muay Thai 6-4

Wrestling 3rd in States

BJJ 2nd in grey belt kids pans and Multiple Naga Golds
Keep him away from the sports he takes head shots, even with the padded gear his brain is still being rattled. I don't want to tell you how to parent, its just my two cents. Would hate to see anything happen to your son..

Man, it’s weird to think in couple years we will fighters who will have a decades worth of experience before their first pro fight. They’ll be MMA dynasty like there are in boxing. This sport is becomibg a completely different animal

Keep him away from the sports he takes head shots, even with the padded gear his brain is still being rattled. I don't want to tell you how to parent, its just my two cents. Would hate to see anything happen to your son..

what about football and boxing??

what about football and boxing??
What about them? Im not for them either..

I just don't think kids should be taking any kind of head trauma while their brain is growing. As adults we all know how vital it is to have every ounce of our minds..

Man, it’s weird to think in couple years we will fighters who will have a decades worth of experience before their first pro fight. They’ll be MMA dynasty like there are in boxing. This sport is becomibg a completely different animal

It’s getting crazy... there is a kid here with 70 fights. He looks 15.

Back