New Painting: Fedor

Great job man. Almost as good as the one I saw on here of Fedor after the Maldonado fight...

EeIrYbc.png

Seriously though. Great work.

What other paintings have you done?

<{dayum}>
Looks amazing.

Almost as good as my digital Abdulmanap.

lQyRWNs.jpg

Last edited:
Great job TS. I think its in line with a lot of the horror paintings you do.

It’s from the follow up series to Finding Bigfoot. Bigfoot Finds You.

That's a good painting. I kind of agree that it wasn't the greatest moment for the g.o.a.t but it does capture what a warrior Fedor was fighting a TRT filled giant.

TS had to put emotion on fedors face because the goat gives no fucks

Sorry was trying to portray his warrior spirit.

Well, then you failed. You made him look scared, which he doesn't look in the original photo. I have a feeling you did it deliberately. If you wanted to portray his warrior spirit from the fight you could have just use this for example:

374dfbf2939fe68fc50e3912a781af22dba0ae32.jpg

12" x 16" oil on canvas panel.
Hope you enjoy.
JMnA1wq.jpg
I think it’s great. You did a great job. Not every painting has to be some triumphant moment. You captured a legend who was starting to fade in his career but held his head high. Very nice job!

In general i guess but also do you do a lot of other MMA stuff? Posted anywhere?

Mainly do horror movie related stuff, but have done a handful of mma stuff over the years.
Here's a nate diaz
lFnpY8p.jpg

Joanna
IJQU3BG.jpg

Nick
CV6FIhn.jpg

That's a good painting. I kind of agree that it wasn't the greatest moment for the g.o.a.t but it does capture what a warrior Fedor was fighting a TRT filled giant.

Bigfoot never had a TRT exemption through an athletic comission until he fought Mark Hunt in the UFC. It's possible that he could have snuck something, but he passed the same tests that Fedor did. Plus Bigfoot was KO's by Cormier and Cain in his next two fights. I like Fedor too, but you guys need to stop making excuses.

Last edited:
Back