New Orleans Cup June 14th!!!!!!

mjm345

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys,

We are hosting the New Orleans Cup tournament Sat, June 14 at Newman School in Uptown New Orleans. We are very excited as this is the first BJJ tournament in New Orleans since Hurricane Katrina. Please spread the word and forward this to any other schools that may be interested. The registration packet is available at nolacup

l_90aec54624b9d26d68eb9e174947db48.jpg

I'll be there, but I won't be competing since I'm dealing with a broken big toe right now. My son is going to be doing Gi and No-Gi. It'll be his first time in juveniles, moving up from the kids division.

Gracie South will be sending a group over. I have a stupid wedding that day!

I'm trying to convince my training partners up in Bossier/Shreveport to come but I think there all waiting for the BJJ Revolution at Gladiator's academy

I'm trying to convince my training partners up in Bossier/Shreveport to come but I think there all waiting for the BJJ Revolution at Gladiator's academy

I know what you mean. The formation of the LBJJF has been awesome for the state. It used to be that we had to drive to Texas for a good-sized tourny, but now we've got tournaments across Louisiana back-to-back all summer long.

i wouldn't wait on the gladiators tourney, i really don't think its gonna happen

i should be at this one

i wouldn't wait on the gladiators tourney, i really don't think its gonna happen

Really? That sucks. I competed in the last Gladiators comp in May 07 and it was a really solid tourney.

yea that one was fun...but we're in the process of moving to a better location, so i just don't see it happening... hope it does though

yea that one was fun...but we're in the process of moving to a better location, so i just don't see it happening... hope it does though

That's cool. It'll suck if it doesn't happen, but the idea of GA moving to a better location is great news.

y'all definitely contact me on any tournament info anywhere around here. I want to compete as much as I can until I get promoted.

Back