*NEW* My True Protein Custom PWO Formula

Would it be possible for me to just add a few teaspoons Gatorade powder (I have a huge tub thats barely been used), which has dextrose, into my PWO shake? like if I go:

30% Hydro Whey
30% Whey Isolate
20% Maltodextrin
10% BCAA
10% Creatine

and then add a couple teaspoons of the Gatorade powder with each shake

Is that suitable for PWO shake?

Would it be possible for me to just add a few teaspoons Gatorade powder (I have a huge tub thats barely been used), which has dextrose, into my PWO shake? like if I go:

30% Hydro Whey
30% Whey Isolate
20% Maltodextrin
10% BCAA
10% Creatine

and then add a couple teaspoons of the Gatorade powder with each shake

Is that suitable for PWO shake?

depends on what you want your carb content to be in your pwo shake. you already have malto in there which provides some carbs

+ FORMULA
Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration 50%
Whey Protein Concentrate 20%
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) 30%
+ Premium Tropical Hawaiian Punch - FREE.75/lb
+ **PREMIUM FLAVOR** (Pre-sweetened) - FREE/lb
+ Protease Enzyme Complex / Vitamin and Mineral - $1.35/lb
+ FREE Food Grade Bag - FREE/lb

The Tropical Hawaiian Punch has a coconut note to it, which I was unaware of and dislike.

I'm not sure if it's the BCAA or the Protease Enzyme complex that gives it a mediciney taste.

+ FORMULA
Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration 50%
Whey Protein Concentrate 20%
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) 30%
+ Premium Tropical Hawaiian Punch - FREE.75/lb
+ **PREMIUM FLAVOR** (Pre-sweetened) - FREE/lb
+ Protease Enzyme Complex / Vitamin and Mineral - $1.35/lb
+ FREE Food Grade Bag - FREE/lb

The Tropical Hawaiian Punch has a coconut note to it, which I was unaware of and dislike.

I'm not sure if it's the BCAA or the Protease Enzyme complex that gives it a mediciney taste.

you probably should have put the bcaas in a separate order instead of with the mix. they don't taste good by themselves or in a mix. all the other things in there should taste good.

ive used the regulr bcaas a lot and they're rough and bitter, but the instantized ones are supposed to be better. they're more expensive. i think its a worthwhile tradeoff. personally, i go for the cheaper option.

Back