New murder hornet in the US. It comes from China

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
IMG_4488.jpg
Too young. RIP

Vespa amino acid mixture is a nutritional supplement consisting of larval saliva sold with the intent of improving endurance during exercise. Several companies in Asia and Europe have begun to manufacture dietary supplements and energy drinks which contain synthetic versions of secretions of the larvae of V. mandarinia, which the adult hornets usually consume. The manufacturers of these products make claims that consuming the larval hornet secretions (marketed as "hornet juice") will enhance human endurance because of the effect it has on adult hornets' performance. During laboratory testing on mice, increased lipolysis (metabolism of fat) was observed in rat adipocytes (fat cells) alongside improved swimming endurance, decreased lactate, and increased glucose concentration in the blood stream.

USADA?

Murder Hornets? Does this mean that we should stock up on toilet paper and Hamburger?

How did Trump let these in the country?

Damn. China pushing Americas shit in these days. Trump gonna scream tariff though. Watch out!

I think I speak for all Aussies when you can keep that shit to yourselves.

Damn. China pushing Americas shit in these days. Trump gonna scream tariff though. Watch out!
Nope hel declare hes seen evidence they were created in a lab and to avoid fatalities this time' the cure ' is to inject gatorade

Murder Hornets? Does this mean that we should stock up on toilet paper and Hamburger?

How did Trump let these in the country?
All I know is if anyone dies from one of these Drumf will have blood on his hands.

Its likely caused by global warming

Nah, more than likely they came over as ill conceived pets (dumber shit has happened) or by accident. It's how most invasive species spread, no reason for this one to be different.

Nah, more than likely they came over as ill conceived pets (dumber shit has happened) or by accident. It's how most invasive species spread, no reason for this one to be different.
Odd that it would take this long to find one in America though, no? I heard they found a nest in Canada awhile back and eradicated it. I do think climate change could have something to do with their ability to survive in areas they never have before.

Blockbuster Horror Movie to be released in 2021 :

"It Comes From China"

Odd that it would take this long to find one in America though, no? I heard they found a nest in Canada awhile back and eradicated it. I do think climate change could have something to do with their ability to survive in areas they never have before.

That has little to do with climate change in this case. The climate is a minor part yes, in that they have to find somewhere compatible, but that can be entirely natural. This seems to be just a case of dumb luck. Right time, right place, right conditions for their initial survival.

Do those praying mantis attack people?

no but they do pray for us. Their fraternal order began long before hominids emerged and they are mostly peaceful but sometimes you get rouge giant one like this one

u417Hq6.jpg

Back