New murder hornet in the US. It comes from China

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Horseflies are way worse than wasps. I never been stung by them even when I worked outside, but horseflies? Fuck me. Black flies are bad too.
Are those the things you get at the beach? I was at a beach in the Chicago area some time back, and these effin flies kept biting me and chasing me. It was the worst insect expereince I've ever had. I was trying to collect some driftwood for my acquarium.

Our pollinators are already dying, like we need this to make the problem worse.

Are those the things you get at the beach? I was at a beach in the Chicago area some time back, and these effin flies kept biting me and chasing me. It was the worst insect expereince I've ever had. I was trying to collect some driftwood for my acquarium.
Possible, they live in swamps and marshes mostly I believe.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

5.5cm long or 2.1 inches

Didn't the 2005 movie King Kong have super sized animals living on some South East Asian unexplored island that time forgot.....

Last edited:
Never heard of them as of yesterday.

Now, news about them are everywhere.

Who rang the bell to make this story so buzz worthy?

Weebs everywhere are crying out in horror because we were well aware of these Japanese murder machines for years now. This is totally not kawaii desu~

So probably that

Why should we fear them? Diversity is our strength. They may look scary and they are more dangerous than the other Hymenopterans but they deserve a chance.

TS showing us that "Chy-na" is just slang for "Asian." As, this hornet lives in all of Asia, and is most common in Japan.

It was found in Canada earlier, not very far from where it was found in the US. So we should blame Canada.

This hornet is the cause of both covid-19 and AIDS. It must be eradicated ASAP before it's too late. Think of the children! Nuke China!

TS showing us that "Chy-na" is just slang for "Asian." As, this hornet lives in all of Asia, and is most common in Japan.

It was found in Canada earlier, not very far from where it was found in the US. So we should blame Canada.

These bugs come from multiple countries in Asia, including China. The Chinese virus only comes from China.

Just what our honey bees need. They will not know how to fight these things

Why do some call it the Asian hornet? Has the China virus taught us nothing about racism/?

Back