New murder hornet in the US. It comes from China

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

Chy-ina

https://www.theblaze.com/news/asian-giant-murder-hornet-us

In case you doubted that 2020 couldn't get worse, I have two words for you: "murder hornets." The deadly Asian giant hornet, the largest sized species of hornets in the world, has been discovered in the United States for the first time ever.
The sting of an Asian giant hornet can even kill humans. Over the course of three months in 2013, Asian Giant Hornets killed 42 people and injured 1,675 people in China.

These fuckers (the bugs) should be eradicated.

They are too big. Do not want. Cicada killers are really big around here, but they aren't aggressive towards people. I hear these pieces of sh*t are aggressive towards people. They will also kill our honey bees. If they are here, we should do what we can to kill them.

Not all hornets represent their government something2x 1.4 billion, etc, etc.

Africanized honey bees vs. Asian giant hornets.

Let them bang, bro.

fabulous hornets. huge, the best. the hornets love me.

They have their place in the circle of life.

Wow. Looks big enough to shoot with a gun.

RepentantDeafeningBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Still part of the foodchain and ecologically valuable as all insects are. Insects are dying at an alarming rate worldwide.
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...ng-insect-numbers-threaten-collapse-of-nature
More than 40% of insect species are declining and a third are endangered, the analysis found. The rate of extinction is eight times faster than that of mammals, birds and reptiles. The total mass of insects is falling by a precipitous 2.5% a year, according to the best data available, suggesting they could vanish within a century.
Your meme is literally killing the planet.

WHO: Scientific research from the Communist Party of China indicates that there is no threat to human life from "murder hornets". These hornets are a staple of a healthy ecosystem, and should be embraced by all countries. The World Health Organizations commends the humanitarian effort undertaken by China to spread these peaceful, loving hornets around the world.

Murder attempt by China while Murica is down with COVID-19.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds like we only have a few years left before the planet is uninhabitable.
<mma4>
Yeah...is there anything you want to tell me before we can't ever talk again?

Back