New mma clothing brand! "chicken jutsu"

JITZusa

White Belt
Reaction score
kfc.com

feedback on product, prices, designs, etc... what ya think!

Last edited by a moderator:
really do want feedback people. be honest, lol! i can take it... thejitz.com

Last edited:
there is a big thread JUST underneath the new thread button which I know you have found, please read it before advertising again.

~Foz

there is a big thread JUST underneath the new thread button which I know you have found, please read it before advertising again.

~Foz

"Chicken Jutsu"

"kfc.com"

Hahaha

prices are ok :D you might add some chicken fight shorts also.. and very limited desings you have there. more different stuff.. some bright yellow RS would be great

What no ban hammer?Foz is getting soft in his old age?And no chicken photos?I am disappoint.

What no ban hammer?Foz is getting soft in his old age?And no chicken photos?I am disappoint.

Honest feedback? Here's some, and I've even included a chicken with good advice when it comes to posting unauthorized advertising:

:icon_chee

Last edited:
wow, thought i had to much time on my hands...was just wanting some real feed back, not some silly grand school humor...or lack of humor. ok guys...you can go back to your cubicals now.

wow, thought i had to much time on my hands...was just wanting some real feed back, not some silly grand school humor...or lack of humor. ok guys...you can go back to your cubicals now.

Suuuuure.... Nice try.

thejitz.com and dont forget to watch my boy george roop take on the korean zombie in the WEC... like roop or not, he's a great kid and has mad heart. gona be a good fight

I had to take a double take cuz at first I thought it said The JIZZ.com.....LOL

I had to take a double take cuz at first I thought it said The JIZZ.com.....LOL

way to bump a pointless thread with a pointless post, so to keep in theme with your jizz I have this for you...

fail.png

Last edited:
well, i cant rely on legitimate criticism good or bad of the product...nor clearly can i rely on cleaver whitty comebacks to bump this post...so i guess i will waste your time as you are mine, with this......

thejitz.com:)

well, i cant rely on legitimate criticism good or bad of the product...nor clearly can i rely on cleaver whitty comebacks to bump this post...so i guess i will waste your time as you are mine, with this......

thejitz.com:)

I do not know if you are aware of this but the title of this thread is now "New mma clothing brand! "chicken jutsu"", so I dunno why you keep bumping it. If you are allowed, you should make a new thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back