New Mexico

Where in NM do you live?

• Total voters
Holloman but worked at white sands. I'm not active anymore but the wife is, I'm just a well paid contractor now.

I think we're leaving early next year but nothing certain yet.
I had my first fight at Holloman on June 10th. Was pretty cool.

im also a fan of the booty latinas myself!

porto rican women are badass.

yes they are, Puerto Rican woman are basically the poster children for my theory that the crazier a woman is the better she is in bed. Also for some reason of all the Latina women Puerto Rican woman seem to have found the sweet spot balance between sexy lady and tomboy girl. Usually great in bed, look amazing and are great back up in a bar fight.

Also me and @syct23 have been shitfaced together plenty. I've made some of my good friends in nm off of sherdog

i never realized there were so many sherbros so close to where I'm at

Never heard of it...

I live in Albuquerque the south valley area. Lived here all my life. Excellent place to live out an alcoholic lifestyle pursuing death and self destruction.

Haven't drank in a year and a half though so I had to finally notice the positive things about living here. There aren't long stretches of busy traffic on the roads, sandia mountains are nice to gaze at.

for the long time new Mexicans, can you point me out the best places to eat Mexican (where tacos are made w/real meat not ground beef), ramen, sushi and Korean?

I'm in the Alamogordo area, willing to drive up to 4 hours so all the way to santa fe if the place is can't miss. I'm actually going to ABQ this weekend.

New Mexicans too sensetive. they got all upset and ran Anthony Bourdane? out of town cause he called the 5 and Dime Frjito Pie= Warm Crap in a bag. The made that whole epsiode pulled off the air.

and they also got pissed when the actor from Breaking Bad = Mike? call booque boring and made fun of how people get exicted about the sunsets. He had to say sorry about that.

for the long time new Mexicans, can you point me out the best places to eat Mexican (where tacos are made w/real meat not ground beef), ramen, sushi and Korean?

I'm in the Alamogordo area, willing to drive up to 4 hours so all the way to santa fe if the place is can't miss. I'm actually going to ABQ this weekend.

Say no more fam. Go to El paisa for real tacos. Cash only.

Man last time I was in Alamo, me and my family were at a park and a huge group of larpers descended on the place and had a full out war. The king came over and talked to us for a little bit and he was a pretty nice guy. Lol he told us his "lands ranged from El Paso to somewhere"(don't remember) It was the craziest thing I've ever seen

40lbs of New Mexico's Finest.

IMG_20160828_152224_zpsoresg4ld.jpg

bout to sit in the backyard for the next 2hrs roasting chili and drinking beer.

40lbs of New Mexico's Finest.

IMG_20160828_152224_zpsoresg4ld.jpg

bout to sit in the backyard for the next 2hrs roasting chili and drinking beer.

you necro this for that?

Anyways, anyone ever try Freddie Steak Burgers franchise? How is it?

Back