New Mexico

Where in NM do you live?

• Total voters
damn, you beat me to it.

All I can say is I've never such a congregation of ugly women as I did in Arizona and New Mexico, the entire time I was there I realized that for once I was the pickiest guy in the room.

If you are looking for a stick figure white girl definitely don't come to nm all we have out here are big booty latinas

just wondering if there's anybody in here from the land of enchantment. If so, where are you from? I live in Carlsbad . I know albuquerque's a big fight town, but I don't know anyone else where I live who's as big of an mma fan as I am. So anyway I was just wondering if there was anyone else near me.

Nice place to visit, but I don't want to die there. Flew in to Santa Fe and visited all the historic Billy the Kid sites; Lincoln, Fort Sumner etc. Unique beauty.

If you are looking for a stick figure white girl definitely don't come to nm all we have out here are big booty latinas

I'm used to and partial to big booty latinas, we have some of if not THE most beautiful latinas (and almost any other types of women) you will ever find in South Florida. What I saw there were fat wrinkled leather bags with feet, that includes the "white women" that all looked about 60 when they were actually in their 20's and 30's.

Guess I'm just spoiled living where I do.

You are welcome..and why in the hell would you hang out down town ? Go chill in nob or some other remodeled part of town.
I dont just hangout in down town, but the downtown of a city says allot about that city.

I guess if you are born and raised here its a cool place because its all you really know.

hell...overeem even said in a recent interview that abq was boring lol

look at jones....dude got hooked on drugs inorder to cope with living here.

I'm used to and partial to big booty latinas, we have some of if not THE most beautiful latinas (and almost any other types of women) you will ever find in South Florida. What I saw there were fat wrinkled leather bags with feet, that includes the "white women" that all looked about 60 when they were actually in their 20's and 30's.

Guess I'm just spoiled living where I do.
im also a fan of the booty latinas myself!

porto rican women are badass.

I dont just hangout in down town, but the downtown of a city says allot about that city.

I guess if you are born and raised here its a cool place because its all you really know.

I'm not from here and I enjoy the city quite a bit. I always have plenty to do on the weekends or after work. Get out and meet some people.

But a Dutch fighter said it was boring so I guess that's that.

I live in Santa Fe, it's ok. The weather is decent usually. It is beautiful outside with great sunrises/sunsets. Air is clean and the town is pretty quiet. It's not too expensive, at least compared to most big cities. Like others say, there are pretty good places for beer and the music is decent at least in Albuquerque which is only an our away.

It can be kind of boring though, but there's not much trouble to get into. Santa Fe kind of sucks for women but Albuquerque is pretty nice.

Northern and Southern NM are vastly different. Southern NM is basically like an extension of Texas and is flat and dry as hell. Northern NM has mountains, forests, rivers, lakes, and can get chilly in the winter. The food is better in the north also.

Oh yeah it definitely is.. I've lived there in spurts. But if you're young looking for night life then definitely wouldn't recommend it unless you are an outdoors person. It's more of a city to move to and retire in, slow pace.. if you are a city person definitely not for you.. I'm more of a city person, grew up all over, DC, cali, Phoenix but abq is where my family is from so I have a love for the place. But I definitely tell people that are young and looking for things to do not to expect much unless you know the place

It's funny cause the drug seen really isn't what it used to be anymore like in the 80s/90s but everyone thinks it's crazy because that's all they here about in news and tv shows.. it's just a total brewery town now with one every block.. slot of new people in town because of the movie industry boom. It's just a different vibe then 10 years ago

I live in Santa Fe, it's ok. The weather is decent usually. It is beautiful outside with great sunrises/sunsets. Air is clean and the town is pretty quiet. It's not too expensive, at least compared to most big cities. Like others say, there are pretty good places for beer and the music is decent at least in Albuquerque which is only an our away.

It can be kind of boring though, but there's not much trouble to get into. Santa Fe kind of sucks for women but Albuquerque is pretty nice.

Northern and Southern NM are vastly different. Southern NM is basically like an extension of Texas and is flat and dry as hell. Northern NM has mountains, forests, rivers, lakes, and can get chilly in the winter. The food is better in the north also.
Also you get the welfare crowd up north

Hi guise. Longtime ABQ resident checking in. I know this city gets a lot of hate but I embrace it. I live in the city but can be in the mountains in 10 minutes. Not a big drinker by any means but as others have stated, plenty of breweries if you're into that. For MMA fans, it's cool to run into fighters all the time. I got to meet overeem and BJ at a bar recently. Bones, cowboy,Villasenor, jardine, sanchez and others can be seen lifting weights at the gym I work out at. I saw Condit at lowe's buying paint 2 days after losing to GSP.

I have made some friends on here and even arranged a few meat ups. @Dizzy @Jesse Pinkman @Timetravel_0 @syct23

Hi guise. Longtime ABQ resident checking in. I know this city gets a lot of hate but I embrace it. I live in the city but can be in the mountains in 10 minutes. Not a big drinker by any means but as others have stated, plenty of breweries if you're into that. For MMA fans, it's cool to run into fighters all the time. I got to meet overeem and BJ at a bar recently. Bones, cowboy,Villasenor, jardine, sanchez and others can be seen lifting weights at the gym I work out at. I saw Condit at lowe's buying paint 2 days after losing to GSP.

I have made some friends on here and even arranged a few meat ups. @Dizzy @Jesse Pinkman @Timetravel_0 @syct23
Love those meat ups <18>

you never touched my angus! you sob!

you never touched my angus! you sob!

Angus-Beef-Chart.jpg

Indigenous pole imo...

Back